The Repub Debate

I used to think that Trump would honor his pledge to not run as an independent but now I'm not so sure. It would be tough to sit back and let nearly all of his party leaders publicly trash him and not react.

The GOP is not Trump's party. Just like the Democratic Party is not Sanders' party.

I used to think that Trump would honor his pledge to not run as an independent but now I'm not so sure. It would be tough to sit back and let nearly all of his party leaders publicly trash him and not react.

The GOP is not Trump's party. Just like the Democratic Party is not Sanders' party.

What is Sander's party??

What is Sander's party??

He was an Independent for his entire career in Congress prior to announcing his run for President.

What is Sander's party??

He was an Independent for his entire career in Congress prior to announcing his run for President.
I understand that but so many of his main platform/social stances are that of the Democratic party.

What is Sander's party??

I understand that but so many of his main platform/social stances are that of the Democratic party.

He doesn't believe in the sh**ty things that politicians from both parties do. e.g. Vote for things that are in the best interests of corporations rather than the people.

What is Sander's party??

He doesn't believe in the sh**ty things that politicians from both parties do. e.g. Vote for things that are in the best interests of corporations rather than the people.

Oh well I agree there. He's actually going to get me to vote for the first time since I've been old enough to (about 5 years) since he's been so different from any politician I've ever come across as long as we're not counting Ernie Chambers and his crazy self.