Possible suspension? Some WR's maybe not ready?

HOL podcast guys said none of the projected starters have appeared to take a back seat in light of the suspension news, but part of me wonders if it's VV. He hasn't practiced yet, and he was in street clothes for Wednesdays practice, for a "bone bruise."

Seems odd to me.

I believe he has been back for a practice or 2. Not full go but still getting reps.

Yeah, just saw he was back last night.

It was a stupid idea. It doesn't matter that we don't know who the "high maintenance" freshman is. Now the players know how the coaches talk about them.

Praise in public. Punish (chastise) in private.

Not a great idea to talk about players in a negative light outside of the coaches and staff. If I am a kid reading this on the team and I think I might be one of those being subtly mentioned, I am ticked.

I didn't listen to the podcast, just like I didn't listen to Bo's rants.... Bo said F the fans and everyone went wild. Now the staff is talking about some guys currently on the team. Maybe guys who although "not good" are giving it 100% of their time and effort. Now the DB's are all wondering who is the staff talking about.

Just my .02

I did listen to the podcast, it doesn't change what was published. Now we have Riley apologizing for the way the suspensions were released, players tweeting about adding fuel to the fire. People seem to be a lot more forgiving with Riley. I really hope the players are.

quick.. go buy the www.firemikeriley.com web page name.

The hard part for guys like Sipp and Severe is that they know wayyyyyyyy more than they let out of the bag. They do have to be a bit careful about what they say for a lot of reasons.

Just like most of us with our jobs. You have people that you go to for tons of inside info and sometimes they tell you a lot...sometimes they are a bit more cryptic.

The hard part for guys like Sipp and Severe is that they know wayyyyyyyy more than they let out of the bag. They do have to be a bit careful about what they say for a lot of reasons.

Just like most of us with our jobs. You have people that you go to for tons of inside info and sometimes they tell you a lot...sometimes they are a bit more cryptic.

I bet you know where all the make out spots are at your school, don't you?

I wonder how Salty the local news boys are that an Oregon journalist swooped in and is getting to release all the good stuff.

Yeah, that kind of access/article would be something the Sam/Jon/Brian/Dirk would kill for.

But the kind they probably never asked for. I used to be a reporter and sometimes you watched the competition get a great piece and kicked yourself for not identifying the story the same way. The Nebraska guys probably assumed it wasn't an option and never asked. Just my guess.

Unsure of its context, but this from the staff described leader of the D...........

Does this mean he's more motivated? Or pissed? I think it's pointless to release info that there are suspensions but nothing else. Just leaves restless Husker nation even more restless.

Supposedly, Rose-Ivey had a very strong practice Thursday night. Maybe that's what he's referencing. Who knows the context he was trying to say.