Signed - WR Derrion Grim

Haspula

I hope this kid is the real deal. I mean, he killed is senior year and his only in state offer was Sacramento St? Something isn't adding up here.

I personally weigh the offer lists of a kid a lot when I form my personal opinion on how good they are.

However, something has to be said when you put up monster numbers like that. It's one thing to have the Sacramento St offer and back it up with a 900 yard season. It's quite another to set several state and national records in the process. I think he's a real diamond in the rough, and I'm the guy that hates when Nebraska recruits kids like that.

I hope this kid is the real deal. I mean, he killed is senior year and his only in state offer was Sacramento St? Something isn't adding up here.

I personally weigh the offer lists of a kid a lot when I form my personal opinion on how good they are.

However, something has to be said when you put up monster numbers like that. It's one thing to have the Sacramento St offer and back it up with a 900 yard season. It's quite another to set several state and national records in the process. I think he's a real diamond in the rough, and I'm the guy that hates when Nebraska recruits kids like that.

At absolute worst, how bad could this guy be? I'm pretty sure he is going to be solid. Anyone who can find their way to the endzone not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, not five times, not six times, not seven times, not eight times, not nine times, not 10 times, not 11 times, not 12 times, not 13 times, not 14 times, not 15 times, not 16 times, not 17 times, not 18 times, not 19 times, not 20 times, not 21 times not 22 times, not 23 times, not 24 times, not 25 times, not 26 times, not 27 times, not 28 times, not 29 times, not 30 times, not 31 times, not 32 times, not 33 times, not 34 times, not 35 times, not 36 times, but 37 TIMES can play for me.

• Fire 2

We only know about offers because the kid says who offered, a school can't say who they are offering. Maybe he's been offered by a plethora of schools, but he's rock solid and isn't even talking about his other offers. Same goes for the likes of POB and his "lack" of offers. In fact, I've read that POB has received A LOT of offers during his senior season, he just isn't telling the recruiting services because he doesn't care as he is rock solid to Nebraska, same could be said for Grim.

• Fire 1

Damn. Why cant college football be year round.

Shoot it almost is man.

July- Aug (fall camp)

Sept-Nov (regular season)

Dec-January (Conf Championships & Bowls)

January-February (primetime recruiting time)

Feb (signing day)

March (off to enjoy some March Madness BB)

April ( Spring practice & Game)

May-June (off)

But I get your point!

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...