Screw you complainers

knapplc

But, after one game under the new staff that we lost on the last play and I come on here and the first title I see is something to the affect of...."well bo haters you got what you asked for"..

I had not seen that poster before, and I have not seen him since.

I didn't even open the pathetic thread but there have been individual posts with similar attitudes.

Well I say the heck with the saunders approach.

There is nothing wrong with being biased against Pelini (he earned every bit of it) so, keep up the good work, I will.

The moments of hope and optimism over the last 15 years in this program have been few and far between. I say we enjoy this for now and celebrate it, even if some of it might be premature. We'll have plenty of time to turn on MR if things don't work out. It's almost like some people don't want us to be happy with our coach.

Freaking brilliant man.

Damn right.

Take every opportunity to be positive. Life can hand you all the negative you want sometimes. No need to fester it by looking for things to be negative about.

You know, most of us were big time Pelini fans from the start. I know I was chirping loud as any bird that I wanted him hired. I was excited after those first seasons. Who wasn't? Then the guy gave me plenty of reasons to piss on him. And I do. Piss on that guy. He turned this whole program into something I've never seen it look like before. It wasn't fun anymore.

Riley and his guys get every opportunity with me, just like Bo did. I like these guys. Unless they give me a reason not to, I got their backs 100%. I cant' see them giving me a reason not to, but still......The hope and optimism is awesome. I've not felt this good about things in a long time. The pride is building within the team, and things are coming back. To hell with the thought that I'm gonna be the fan that doesn't jump on board for the ride. Funk dat.

• Fire 2

It's only fair to see what he can do at Nebraska

Life's not fair. And "getting called on the carpet" on an internet forum is not exactly bothersome. So, to use a quote you like....."boo hoo".

Don't care that Pelini's not here. His direct deposit has him all smiles, I'm sure......and Husker nation is footing every dime. Oh, and Ohio State and Michigan would laugh Riley's resume to the round file. And no, I don't care that he was wanted by USC or Alabama over a decade ago. Good day.

• Fire 1

Life's not fair. And "getting called on the carpet" on an internet forum is not exactly bothersome. So, to use a quote you like....."boo hoo".

Don't care that Pelini's not here. His direct deposit has him all smiles, I'm sure......and Husker nation is footing every dime. Oh, and Ohio State and Michigan would laugh Riley's resume to the round file. And no, I don't care that he was wanted by USC or Alabama over a decade ago. Good day.

Thanks for your support. I give 0 f#cks what you think.

You've done a pretty good job pretending to be objective, advocating for balance, and pointing out some hypocrisies, but you totally jumped the shark here, TheSker.

Turns out you've had a petty little agenda after all.

Not that we didn't know it all along.

So please stop pretending that you're rooting for Nebraska. You are positively giddy at the prospect of Mike Riley's team losing.

• Fire 6

You've done a pretty good job pretending to be objective, advocating for balance, and pointing out some hypocrisies, but you totally jumped the shark here, TheSker.

So please stop pretending that you're rooting for Nebraska. You are positively giddy at the prospect of Mike Riley's team losing.

I'm not the first Husker fan not happy with who the coach is the past 15 years.......but you're free to slant that however you wish. It's the internet. I did not, and do not, like the Riley hire.

I am so sick of "fans" of this team actively rooting for our coaches to fail so they can "prove" to everybody that they were right and knew it all along.

Who gives a sh#t if you thought you knew something?

I cannot understand it. What is wrong with just rooting for the team and genuinely hoping for success from the coaches?

What a sad, pathetic way to follow your favorite team. I can't imagine an absence of all possibility of joy with Nebraska football.

• Fire 7

I am so sick of "fans" of this team actively rooting for our coaches to fail so they can "prove" to everybody that they were right and knew it all along.

Who gives a sh#t if you thought you knew something?

I cannot understand it. What is wrong with just rooting for the team and genuinely hoping for success from the coaches?

What a sad, pathetic way to follow your favorite team. I can't imagine an absence of all possibility of joy with Nebraska football.

Exactly!!!!!

• Fire 2

A very small minority of folks would be a lot happier* if they could snag the FireMikeRiley.com domain and run a message board on it. There are plenty of cool free options; try phpBB.

*Or more miserable, which could be the point. :P

If this describes you, you're more than welcome to post here, and maybe someday your opinions will prevail, but please don't try to turn this site into that site.

Seriously, though. Have a free internet Husker high five. Life is a splendid treasure and we're all sharing in it.

I'm not the first Husker fan not happy with who the coach is the past 15 years.......but you're free to slant that however you wish. It's the internet. I did not, and do not, like the Riley hire.

No but I'm willing to bet you're the first Husker fan not happy with a coach before he even coached a game. A lot of us, myself included, liked the Bo Pelini hire, which if you're speaking of Michigan and Ohio State laughing at Riley's resume, then I'm assuming they wouldn't even have looked at Bo Pelini's before he was hired here. I think that's what we in the business here like to call a double standard.

• Fire 1

No but I'm willing to bet you're the first Husker fan not happy with a coach before he even coached a game. A lot of us, myself included, liked the Bo Pelini hire, which if you're speaking of Michigan and Ohio State laughing at Riley's resume, then I'm assuming they wouldn't even have looked at Bo Pelini's before he was hired here. I think that's what we in the business here like to call a double standard.

If they were looking for an experienced coach, which we were, then neither Ohio State nor Michigan would have looked at Pelini.......so I'll opt out of your double standard accusation.