Dirty play and Officiating

C N Red

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it's time for the NCAA to step in. They've had issues the last 3 games they've played.

edit: Related reddit thread here

Idk why people are saying the hit last week was dirty, the guy was trying not to get run over by a much larger player, and didn't see that the ball was overthrown.

That guy is a mouth breathing idiot.

• Fire 1

on the BYU board they were blaming the refs for that hit. the claim is the refs let the game get "chippy". apparently that is the honorable way to let the refs know they screwed up

on the BYU board they were blaming the refs for that hit. the claim is the refs let the game get "chippy". apparently that is the honorable way to let the refs know they screwed up

Shouldn't he hit the ref in the nads?

There is a very good book out there about college football called "the system" there is a chafter dedicated to BYU (actually a couple) but one is about a high profile LB recruit who had offers from BYU and Nebraska among others. Regardless this kid got in trouble in high school on multiple occasions and was arrested a couple of times as well. Mendenhall kept his offer because he believed he needed the faith and help there. I'm sure it helped the kid had huge talent as well (eyeroll) if I can find my copy of it I will drop his name and some quotes from the book