Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

Leroy made the comment. Rose-Ivey, T Allen, and Givens Price favorited it. Not going to analyze their reasoning for favoriting it. Just look forward to when anything Bo related is filtered out.

It's kind of sad we have been relegated to examining what these guys are doing on Twitter. They just need to ban the darn thing from the team. At least during the season anyway.

Riley needs to have a "come to Jesus" moment with this team. Either the player needs to be all-in or all-out. If player doesn't want to buy in, go find another program. I don't care where they're at on the depth chart.

This doesn't change how I feel about this coaching staff's poor game management/play calling, but its starting to sound like there's also sabotage from within.

Riley needs to have a "come to Jesus" moment with this team. Either the player needs to be all-in or all-out. If player doesn't want to buy in, go find another program. I don't care where they're at on the depth chart.

This doesn't change how I feel about this coaching staff's poor game management/play calling, but its starting to sound like there's also sabotage from within.

Yup, but the players have to step up and hold each other accountable too. To me, the players coaching themselves is real important to the spread of a mental make up of a team.

How many games does Bo win the last two years without Ameer?

Are you talking about the 177 lb. 3* that many teams wanted to play defensive back? That is recruiting and development.

Getting a guy that no one else wants to let play a certain position? I think that happens all the time... Don't forget that Alabama/Auburn wanted Ameer, just not as a RB.

You can beat the crap out of someone and still become captain of the Nebraska football team, which is one of the biggest representatives of the state. How does this reflect on the condition of our football program and university? I think he should have his title of captain taken and benched immediately, he is a liability and a hot head, and to be honest not that good of an offensive lineman.

This is his last year ever playing football anyway, no pro teams are going to want to take this clown

• Fire 1

Wow, really don't agree with that. It doesn't matter what he says after the fact. I'm all for giving these "kids" chances, but I'm not sure what they are seeing in Lewis at this point. I hate to say it, but it really seems like his actions are living up to his reputation prior to joining the Huskers.

I'd be very interested to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Wow, really don't agree with that. It doesn't matter what he says after the fact. I'm all for giving these "kids" chances, but I'm not sure what they are seeing in Lewis at this point. I hate to say it, but it really seems like his actions are living up to his reputation prior to joining the Huskers.

I'd be very interested to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

It is interesting because I think it becomes a much bigger deal if he is stripped of the C...maybe they just want to move on? I don't know