***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We could have used all that money that went to buyouts to make some very effective staffing changes.

We could have made a homerun hire with a coach from an actual winning team. Hell Doc Holiiday at Marshall had a non-BCS team that would smoke Oregon State.

Instead we hire a .500 coach that is over 60 years old . Eichorst needs to go.

• Fire 1

We could have used all that money that went to buyouts to make some very effective staffing changes.

We could have made a homerun hire with a coach from an actual winning team. Hell Doc Holiiday at Marshall had a non-BCS team that would smoke Oregon State.

I was amazed when MR was hired, but I hoped we would have the highest paid, and best assistants, in CFB. The I watched as the assistant coaches were hired ... OSU assistant ... OSU assistant ... etc.

I agree with your assessment of our AD. Eichorst should be fired first thing Monday morning. Fire MR Tuesday and start the search for a new HC

I was amazed when MR was hired, but I hoped we would have the highest paid, and best assistants, in CFB. The I watched as the assistant coaches were hired ... OSU assistant ... OSU assistant ... etc.

I agree with your assessment of our AD. Eichorst should be fired first thing Monday morning. Fire MR Tuesday and start the search for a new HC

I'm sure we'll have an easy time finding a new coach after we fired this one so quickly. Who wouldn't want to come here?