LB David Reese [Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Announcing on Friday. Might as well put the Texas commit tag on him now.

What makes you say that? People on that other site are referring to a pay article that makes it sound like he's coming to Nebraska. Does Nebraska not accept Friday commitments or something?

Would gladly eat my words. Call me out if I'm wrong. I just have a bad feeling after his visit to Texass.

Announcing on Friday. Might as well put the Texas commit tag on him now.

What makes you say that? People on that other site are referring to a pay article that makes it sound like he's coming to Nebraska. Does Nebraska not accept Friday commitments or something?

Would gladly eat my words. Call me out if I'm wrong. I just have a bad feeling after his visit to Texass.

You very well could be right, but it seems more 50/50 like with Chandler, than a strong Texas lean right now.

Seems like we have whiffed lately on a few key recruits especially on the defensive line. I don't have premium content info, but i've heard Texas named more than once as the favorite while listening to Sports talk radio.

.........Huskermax are typical Sunshine pumpers and many think he will commit. I don't share that optimism. I would love to be wrong.

I am hopeful that we land him but I am not as optimistic as I was a week ago. One report said that Texas was the leader, with Florida second and us third. I guess nobody really knows much about what school Reese will be attending. Please be Nebraska.

Didn't you read the thread. He is 100% :bigredn:!

The post prior stated it.

<insert sarcasm>

• Fire 1

His parents are smart people and are driving this. Texas has the #1 undergrad accounting program in the nation. Academics are driving this. Plus they really like coach Strong and who he is as a person/black father figure influence for their son while he is away from home.

Ok....I have three CPAs in my family, with one being my wife, all from different schools.

Accounting is one of those programs that once they reach a certain level of instruction, there is not going to be a huge difference.

I would love to know what criteria they used for claiming that.

Now, if you would have said "management", or "law".....etc. I'd buy the idea that one is so much better.

• Fire 1