***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I take it back. We played better against ISU in 2009.

Yeah the ISU game was just a big WTF. Didn't we have like 4 TO's inside the ten yard line?

We had a receiver fumble the ball inside the 5 with no defender near him. He just dropped it

Let's both admit we were pretty amazed he actually caught the ball before the fumble caused by the receiver. That guy had hands of stone. Man I remember that play, I went ballistic.

There is no question Nebraska has been bit mightily by the injury bug this year...

However, there is ZERO EXCUSE for the way this team has performed as a whole this year. Simply, we are a VERY POORLY coached football team.

Again, Nebraska's first season was in 1890. In our entire history we have never had 6 losses before November.

If Riley loses today, we should let him finish out the season, but then an entire coaching change must be made for the betterment of the entire program.

And yet sadly, as long as Eichorst is in charge, that will never happen.

• Fire 1

The worst NU football I have ever seen, BY FAR! No excuse for being this bad. This is on the coaches and players. Sad.

You missed lots of games then. TTech is coming to mind. But let's not go there we can be shi**y enough just watching this.

That was bad, but his is friggen Purdue.

Alsom I think for three quarters we were playing TT pretty well, before it happened

The worst NU football I have ever seen, BY FAR! No excuse for being this bad. This is on the coaches and players. Sad.

You missed lots of games then. TTech is coming to mind. But let's not go there we can be shi**y enough just watching this.

TT would have put up 50 against this Purdue team without breaking a sweat.

By half.

We've never lost to a coach that had this kind of record. Hard to play a game against a coach who could have this kind of record.

This defense is worse than 2007, and it's not even close.

Considering we're not playing the best offenses, yeah. This has probably been the worst defense front to back at Nebraska in recent history.

We're only for inches per play better than 2007

And we actually played ranked teams in 2007....

Yep. Several to ten offenses