***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

So this really shows a total lack of quality depth. There is some coaching deficits for sure...but how many second/third team players were getting experiences these last 2 - 3 years? Zero. Yes, our coaching is horrible.....and has been for years, not just this year.

Say what you will about Pelini but this is completely false. The only position Bo and co. Didn't frequently sub in and out at was QB.

Face the music. We need a coach who knows the tradition. Respects the tradition. I am afraid that only person who can change this is Frost, but he can't do it alone. Better bring in Turner Gill, Rathman, Fryar and ETC and rebuild the image first, then the program as a whole.

Barney Cotton at least coached this team to play with pride. Pride is inner. This actually bothers me more than the coaching right now.

Isn't Fryar going to prison?

Lets just get to the end of the season. Let all the players dont want to be here transfer and we should be better next year. Not just record wise. I like the recruits coming in and the ones that are rrdshirted.

I think the players want to be here. Maybe Riley doesn't....... He might have over estimated the fan base, expectations etc... This a$$ kicking isn't a result of "disgruntled" players.....

Many people on this board were unhappy when MR was hired, and even more unhappy when he hired his staff. I expected MR to do worse than Bo, but not this bad. MR and SE overestimated MR's abilities. This is ridiculous.

Should have gotten coach O...sigh...