My my what an entitled bunch we are

Lux

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-fans-dont-know-their-own-strength

I urge those who will be in Memorial Stadium to heed the words of this recruit’s parent when they say, “Bottom line: Husker fans and the support they bring does and will impact recruiting.” - See more at: https://athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-fans-dont-know-their-own-strength#sthash.iEgWIWob.75gsgcqa.dpuf

Recruits families are watching and listening, some are even on this board, but continue tearing down the program you love.

I certainly hope they don't see the part about some fans sleeping through the games.

• Fire 2

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-fans-dont-know-their-own-strength

I urge those who will be in Memorial Stadium to heed the words of this recruit’s parent when they say, “Bottom line: Husker fans and the support they bring does and will impact recruiting.” - See more at: https://athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-fans-dont-know-their-own-strength#sthash.iEgWIWob.75gsgcqa.dpuf[/size]

Recruits families are watching and listening, some are even on this board, but continue tearing down the program you love.
They should be less worried about what we think and more about how they have a great chance at playing early. We want the program to be great. How does that hurt? We have a passion to be great. Dont recruits want to come to a great program?

I urge those who will be in Memorial Stadium to heed the words of this recruit’s parent when they say, “Bottom line: Husker fans and the support they bring does and will impact recruiting.” - See more at: https://athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-fans-dont-know-their-own-strength#sthash.iEgWIWob.75gsgcqa.dpuf[/size]

I certainly hope they don't see the part about some fans sleeping through the games.

2 for 2

Sho'nuff

Guy with 123 posts barking orders to ETR.

Lol

All about post count isn't it?

There's been an extensive amount of people with posts lower than ~250 (even ~100) coming on this board, spouting a bunch of nonsense and riling up people for no good reason. Naturally, it's common for people to be critical of this type of behavior.

Not singling out OP in regards to this. Simply saying the post count and reputation count is meant to show which posters have been here longest and have the most respect.

Well pardon f'n me. I've been watching this game and team for a long damn time. Maybe I should hang out in an "official game day thread" and get my f'n post count up to whatever is respectable you fine fellow's.

No need to be hot headed. Is it really that shocking to you that someone would be critical of another person's post if their post count was low?

I'm not trying to dissuade you from posting. Everybody here started with one post. The point is don't expect people to take someone overly seriously if they have a low post count. There's been a lot of nonsense getting spewed around this board from people who are clearly angry, looking for an outlet and trying to rile up people on this board.

• Fire 1

If you guys can't see the harm you are doing to this program right now, then there is seriously no hope for Nebraska football.

Did you call for Pelini to be fired?

not until he gave up 408 yards in 3 quarters, in his 7th season. Which by the way was after, he told the fans to F off, as well as dare his boss to fire him, among many other "endearing" things he did. All the while the entire country knew he was going to be fired, it was only a matter of when, not if. But I'm guessing you can't see the difference between the two and call me hypocritical anyways.

• Fire 3

To the Owner of this Forum: I would like to see a limit on starting to topics so we dont get so many negative posts out of left field from knee jerkers.

You can have absolutely any rules you want on this forum...as far as it concerns you. Don't like a thread? Don't like a topic? Don't like a certain poster? You're in luck! You can absolutely skip over any and all of them! :thumbs

By the way, who says anyone hear ISN'T enjoying themselves with all of the whining, bitching, fighting, sarcasm, etc.? Did you ever live in a barracks, work a shift at a factory, been in a hunting camp, or built something at a construction site?...apparently not. Beating a dead horse can is therapeutic, passes the time and makes a nice "whumping" sound, so I'm not sure how it gets such a bad reputation.

• Fire 1

Oh no the sleepy giant has awaken. Everyone RUN!

Give me a break. I love when people deal in hypotheticals. Well, if we did this or if we did that then this never happens or this might've happened. The fact is last year we won and closed out those games, this year we haven't and we have seen an incompetent staff pathetically and successfully fail.

I was in agreement until the post limit thing. It's a forum, let people vent. Just like you advise those who are bitchin' to stop buying tickets, stop reading threads you don't like.

I disagree. Requiring a login or post limit means you will stop most knee jerking. This place has become 90% knee jerking /bitching. I ask unto the founder, is that why you created this forum? Does this forum represent the perception you wish to convey to the public of what Husker Football is all about? Max went on a ban hammer fest a few weeks ago. when you have such a robust community, it is your responsibility to make sure it isnt doing harm to the program. There are plenty of veterans on the forum and I would enjoy more topics from them. I dont think they even care to post anymore due to predictable hijacking by the knee jerking cry babies. Bottom line.

God I love threads like these.

Slept through the game, tells other people how to be fans.

125 posts, tells admins how to run website.

I'm sorry who's the entitled one again?

We are. As stated in the OP. Did you miss it?

• Fire 2

I think the moderators do a fair job keeping riff-raff out. There's venting and conveying a message, and then there's just trolling and rehashing the same argument over again.

The board needs to lean more towards free speech in general, imho. A thread can be deleted, a user can be blocked. It's better we let people voice their opinions and judge them accordingly afterwards rather than prevent discussion. Some new posters bring genuine conversation to the board.

Besides, these things have a tendency to work themselves out. The trolls and people here to 'vent' will be gone soon enough, and the idiotic threads eventually fall into page 2 oblivion.

What is happening on the board now is the same thing that happened with Polo. Every single thread is being hijacked with the same crap. The only difference, there are about 10 Polo's now instead of 1. I don't mind if someone voices there opinion but it doesn't have to be the same opinion in every single thread. It is like clockwork, a thread gets made and then someone takes a jab at Riley, then it moves on to SE and finally ends with Perlman.

• Fire 1

What is happening on the board now is the same thing that happened with Polo. Every single thread is being hijacked with the same crap. The only difference, there are about 10 Polo's now instead of 1. I don't mind if someone voices there opinion but it doesn't have to be the same opinion in every single thread. It is like clockwork, a thread gets made and then someone takes a jab at Riley, then it moves on to SE and finally ends with Perlman.

Don't forget the Nebraska board staple: we don't run the ball enough.

• Fire 1