Bowl Projections 11/09/2015 (Now with Nebraska!)

I honestly won't be too excited if we're 5-7 and go to a bowl. On the other hand, I'll be overjoyed if we're 6-6 and go to a bowl, because it'll mean we have beaten two undefeated Top 10 teams, and it'll be a glimmer of hope we need going into next season. If it's in Fort Worth, I think I'll make the drive from Louisiana.

• Fire 1

That would be interesting! Riley v. his old big brother, Frost, and a preview to 2017-2018 matchups.

I would prefer to wait and play them next season. The less we have to play Oregon right now the better. (even if they are having a down year)

• Fire 1

Foster Farms Bowl: Nebraska vs Oregon - Dec 26 - Santa Clara, CA

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/8/9691220/bowl-game-projections-2015-ncaa-football-playoff

That would be interesting! Riley v. his old big brother, Frost, and a preview to 2017-2018 matchups.

I would prefer to wait and play them next season. The less we have to play Oregon right now the better. (even if they are having a down year)

With these two defenses, the scoreboard operator needs the practice.

espn

Quick Lane Bowl

Ford Field, Detroit

Mon., Dec. 28, 5 p.m. (ESPN2)

Schlabach: NC State vs. Indiana

McMurphy: Virginia Tech vs. Nebraska

Detroit? How did Detroit get a bowl game? Isn't that like having to play the World Cup in Qatar?

I guess that's your punishment for finishing 5-7, you are sent to Detroit over the holidays to think about how the err of your ways.

Detroit's hosted two Super Bowls, and I think two Final Four's. It's certainly a worthy host for a possible 5-7 team, 6-6 we hope