Who thinks we beat Iowa?

Hayseed

• 4 months later...

Last year was on Tommie. We should have won. This year we will have a chip on our shoulder and a second year of tutelage under this coaching staff. I'm confident we will win this game.

If their quarterback plays well and our quarterback plays awful and throws four interceptions, then we should not have won. Maybe we could have, but we shouldn't have.

Last year was on Tommie. We should have won. This year we will have a chip on our shoulder and a second year of tutelage under this coaching staff. I'm confident we will win this game.

If their quarterback plays well and our quarterback plays awful and throws four interceptions, then we should not have won. Maybe we could have, but we shouldn't have.

Wasn't that, in a way, his point?
  • Fire 1

We're knocking the cover off the ball. I think we sweep Iowa. Miller has been a killer lately. Seems like we had some pitching problems earlier in the season, but they've been sorting that out in the last few series. GBR!

​Damn it......seems we don't even play Iowa in the regular season and it's likely we won't play them in the Big Ten Tournament either. I guess considering that ,there's not much chance of us beating them until at least the fall.