Who thinks we beat Iowa?

Hayseed

Yeah, we can beat LOLwa, why not? This assumes TArm and Westy aren't in a jail cell during game time, of course. LOLwa runs the ball, we're good at stopping the run, so that's a big plus. I think our offense will give them problems too. Their relentless physicality is the only thing I see as their advantage.

Why would they be in a jail cell? They've been charged with nothing and not named suspects in anything. Spouting off things like that help stir rumors up even further.

• Fire 2

Yeah, we can beat LOLwa, why not? This assumes TArm and Westy aren't in a jail cell during game time, of course. LOLwa runs the ball, we're good at stopping the run, so that's a big plus. I think our offense will give them problems too. Their relentless physicality is the only thing I see as their advantage.

Why would they be in a jail cell? They've been charged with nothing and not named suspects in anything. Spouting off things like that help stir rumors up even further.

:sarcasm I would add, that if TA gets laid the night before--by 2 "chicks", of course, sans the allegations--he should be good to go...

I'm surprised at how many people are underestimating Iowa.

By comparison to other Top 10 teams in the country, their schedule is pretty weak, which I think is the largest contributing factor to people doubting them. They're the third best team in the Big Ten behind tOSU and MSU, and I think Michigan is probably good enough to beat them as well.

They're certainly beatable and have not been overly impressive this year, though there is something to be said for being undefeated this late in the year without question.

Ohio State had 14 lousy points on two drives totaling 38 yards thanks to Sparty turnovers.

Ohio State had 132 total yards of offense.

Nebraska had 144 yards on 14 plays in the last 4 minutes of the game two weeks ago.

Love to see Nebraska beat Iowa Friday so we can brag about beating both participants in the B1G championship game

• Fire 2