Who thinks we beat Iowa?

Hayseed

I did not think they would win the last two games. The Huskers have a lot to play for: reputation, bowl invitation and pride.

If they play like they did against Michigan State, they could win. Armstrong cannot throw interceptions if we want to win but he will have to run more and do more play action pass. I think the defensive line nad linebackers will do okay. Victory will probably depend on the defensive backs doing their job better than most of the games this year. If they would just look back for the ball instead of just following the receivers, we will do good.

I think Huskers win this. Iowa fans are having a great year but deep down whether they admit it or not they have to be a little sick to their stomachs thinking of this game. Not blamin them bc I would too if the tables were turned and they had a chance to knock us out of national title hopes. Of all the teams to knock you out man it would suck if it were iowa. I'm sure plenty have that anxiety

• Fire 1

Think of it this way. No win would be sweeter than a win this year over Iowa given the miraculous season they've had.

Can you imagine how pissed those Iowa fans are going to be if they get beat by a 5-6 Nebraska team especially after the season they're having?

Nebraska has the talent to easily beat Iowa imo. I hope it happens.

• Fire 3

I do. I think if the coaches will limit Tommy HAVING to make those multi-decision plays and keep it more refined, he has a BIG day and we rumble up the middle some. Keep Cross, Newby and Jano rotating and fresh and there's NO REASON why we shouldn't clean up. I don't hate Iowa, I really think they have a well disciplined team with talent and a good play selection, but I think our Cornhuskers are scary and a little unpredictable as of late. GOBIGRED!