Reported Sexual Assault at Armstrong's House Under Investigation

You don't tell your head coach!?!?

Riley finds out from the Morning news. I hope he had a towel ready for the coffee that was spilled on the table.

Of course not. The Omaha World Herald is #1 on the list.

Wait a minute, the OWH did nothing wrong. Armstrong did not have Riley's back on this, the blame is squarely on his shoulders

Because the star QB and WR and their friends are trying to have fun and get laid.

Well then, I hope they are enjoying this and whatever follows, because having fun and getting laid trumps all...right?
In college? It's what most college kids want to do.
  • Fire 1

What benefit is there to reporting the man's name, other than selling newspapers?

What other benefit or reason would there have to be for a newspaper, since selling newspapers is how they make their money? :dunno

Do you think the National Enquirer broke the story on Charlie Sheen as a public service announcement, or to sell a couple million copies of the next issue?

Riley finds out from the Morning news. I hope he had a towel ready for the coffee that was spilled on the table.

Wait a minute, the OWH did nothing wrong. Armstrong did not have Riley's back on this, the blame is squarely on his shoulders

I didn't say they did anything wrong. I said they were #1 on Armstrong's list of who to tell. Ahead of Riley. Seems he's a bad decision maker in life, too.

• Fire 2

I didn't say they did anything wrong. I said they were #1 on Armstrong's list of who to tell. Ahead of Riley. Seems he's a bad decision maker in life, too.
Weren't all the coaches out recruiting on Sunday and Monday? Maybe Armstrong didn't think about telling the coaches because they weren't around. Plus, if Armstrong wasn't involved in the alleged sexual assault, maybe he didn't see the incident being a "big deal". It's just a house he is renting while he is at NU.

From a distance it sounds like a case that won't go far.

...and every group that feels perpetually aggrieved over anything and everything will see this incident in that exact same way and let it die a quiet death...like they do at Missouri...or Dartmouth...

Yeah, but they cry wolf so much nobody cares.