Reported Sexual Assault at Armstrong's House Under Investigation

You don't tell your head coach!?!?

Riley finds out from the Morning news. I hope he had a towel ready for the coffee that was spilled on the table.

Of course not. The Omaha World Herald is #1 on the list.

Wait a minute, the OWH did nothing wrong. Armstrong did not have Riley's back on this, the blame is squarely on his shoulders
I didn't say they did anything wrong. I said they were #1 on Armstrong's list of who to tell. Ahead of Riley. Seems he's a bad decision maker in life, too.
Weren't all the coaches out recruiting on Sunday and Monday? Maybe Armstrong didn't think about telling the coaches because they weren't around. Plus, if Armstrong wasn't involved in the alleged sexual assault, maybe he didn't see the incident being a "big deal". It's just a house he is renting while he is at NU.

The World Herald calling him to ask about it should have told him it was a big deal and that maybe he should talk to coach before answering questions about it.

• Fire 2

You don't tell your head coach!?!?

Riley finds out from the Morning news. I hope he had a towel ready for the coffee that was spilled on the table.

Of course not. The Omaha World Herald is #1 on the list.

Wait a minute, the OWH did nothing wrong. Armstrong did not have Riley's back on this, the blame is squarely on his shoulders
I didn't say they did anything wrong. I said they were #1 on Armstrong's list of who to tell. Ahead of Riley. Seems he's a bad decision maker in life, too.
Weren't all the coaches out recruiting on Sunday and Monday? Maybe Armstrong didn't think about telling the coaches because they weren't around. Plus, if Armstrong wasn't involved in the alleged sexual assault, maybe he didn't see the incident being a "big deal". It's just a house he is renting while he is at NU.

The police come to your house to question you about an alleged rape that happened at your house. That's a "big deal". You have to know that it is going to get out at some point, especially if you are the 2 most recognizable Husker players.

If Riley is out of town, talk to Langsdorf. Hell, talk to Bruce Read or someone on the administration side. But the last place that Riley should be finding out about this is from a newspaper the same time that everyone else sees it.

So the conspiracy theory ive been told by sources with no ties to the program is that the alleged victim is an Iowa student sent on a covert operation to dismantle our team before we can dismantle their championship hopes. I think im gonna call the Omaha World Herald and see if they can pay me for my totally made up info. Not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to make light of the situation. But seriously, some of my douche iowa friends actually said this to me.

So the conspiracy theory ive been told by sources with no ties to the program is that the alleged victim is an Iowa student sent on a covert operation to dismantle our team before we can dismantle their championship hopes. I think im gonna call the Omaha World Herald and see if they can pay me for my totally made up info. Not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to make light of the situation. But seriously, some of my douche iowa friends actually said this to me.

We had a guy call into the station with this theory. I just laughed it off.

The Big Ten Network/Taylor Rooks just did a piece on it. She stated (paraphrasing) There's a situation in Lincoln, Nebraska as reported by the police. We'll update you further if there's more information.

As she spoke, the graphic on the screen was the statement from UNL about the matter, saying they're aware of the situation and they're cooperating with police.

No names, no details, no allegations.

That is exactly how the story should be reported at this moment. Kudos to the BTN. That's some solid reporting.

As soon as someone is charged with a crime their name should be released. It really isn't feasible to wait to release names until a conviction has occurred.

• Fire 2

Because the star QB and WR and their friends are trying to have fun and get laid.

Well then, I hope they are enjoying this and whatever follows, because having fun and getting laid trumps all...right?

Because the star QB and WR and their friends are trying to have fun and get laid.

Well then, I hope they are enjoying this and whatever follows, because having fun and getting laid trumps all...right?

For a 20 year old male, yeah, getting laid pretty much trumps anything else in life.

TA and company still had the energy after Rutgers game plus long and tiring flight home? 12:30am starting to party? I supposed excessive coffee or crystal meth (speed drug). Or maybe insomniac.

Did you forget what it was like to be in college. T&A will keep most college aged kids going with very little sleep. I can't remember the number of times I stayed up till 2-3am drinking with girls. Then went to early morning workouts, class, a afternoon practice, another couple classes, took a nap & did all over again.

• Fire 1

For a 20 year old male, yeah, getting laid pretty much trumps anything else in life.

Is that you, Charlie Sheen? :wub:

My dad always told us boys, "Don't let the little head do all the thinking for the big head." I have said the same thing to my three sons. Evidently, something like that wasn't shared with you by a father or father figure? So it might be a difference in upbringing, but I don't think everybody shares your priorities at that age.

There are a lot of crazy women out there that can bring a lot of trouble if you live by the rule "getting laid pretty much trumps anything else". They look for a rising star or the studs on campus and home in like a Sidewinder missile...and the first time they don't get their way or feel that the relationship is on the downslide, the old saying, "Hell hath no fury as a (crazy) woman scorned becomes real life...YOUR real life.

Don't believe that? Ask Quincy Enunwa...ask Adrian Peterson...ask Johnny Manziel.

• Fire 1