Seems there will be some attrition of roster

Reports now are Kevin Williams will be back.

I would have thought if players were leaving someone would have found out they're no longer enrolled by now. Could be staying in school but not playing football anymore but there doesn't seem to be any likely candidates for that. Trey Foster, Corey Whitaker and Charles Jackson are the only seniors who don't seem to be in the rotation.

Perhaps there won't end up being any more. :dunno

Reports now are Kevin Williams will be back.

I would have thought if players were leaving someone would have found out they're no longer enrolled by now. Could be staying in school but not playing football anymore but there doesn't seem to be any likely candidates for that. Trey Foster, Corey Whitaker and Charles Jackson are the only seniors who don't seem to be in the rotation.

Perhaps there won't end up being any more. :dunno

Just to have Kevin Williams around to mentor the Davis Twins would be huge

Well, 2nd semester started this past Monday, so we probably won't see more transfers until after the semester ends. Plus, it will give guys the opportunity to go thru Spring practice at NU and see where they think they rate in the coaches' minds.

Unfortunately this prevents the staff from recruiting for those spots this cycle.

Well, 2nd semester started this past Monday, so we probably won't see more transfers until after the semester ends. Plus, it will give guys the opportunity to go thru Spring practice at NU and see where they think they rate in the coaches' minds.

Unfortunately this prevents the staff from recruiting for those spots this cycle.
If the staff wanted those spots for this cycle then they should go the SEC route and cut guys. I don't agree with it, but the current staff can't go "whoa is me" if a guy doesn't transfer when the coaches want them to.

If the staff wanted those spots for this cycle then they should go the SEC route and cut guys. I don't agree with it, but the current staff can't go "whoa is me" if a guy doesn't transfer when the coaches want them to.
Don't disagree, but it is a bit tougher in B1G with 4 year guaranteed schollies.

It helps matters greatly that Kevin Williams appears set to play in 2016.

I'm told he is attending classes and was on-hand for a team meeting this week to begin the second semester.
After Nebraska's win against UCLA in the Foster Farms Bowl, Williams raised eyebrows when he said he may not return in '16 even though he has a season of eligibility remaining.

LJS