Seems there will be some attrition of roster

Is Jordan Stevenson still on board for '16? I don't see him on any of the recruiting lists.

Didn't he quit midseason?

yes

I wasn't sure if Cornographic was serious or not.

My bad. For some reason I thought he was a '16 recruit, didn't realize he had already quit the team, lol. Too bad for us....did he land somewhere?

Seeing as how there is no OL rotation and under Cav there won't be, I would expect defections there. I would also expect a QB or 2 to look to go elsewhere. No guesses, just a thought. I wouldn't be surprised at RB either. The management of that roster is confusing at best. At the time, many had no issues with Green leaving to TCU. In hindsight, that was a huge loss IMO. So even though some positions we look "deep", the reality is we probably one guy leaving away from having little to no depth....

This isn't a knock on Riley. Every coach, on every team experiences attrition.

I would imagine somebody probably moves-on at QB. I would be shocked if it doesn't happen at RB, and that is sad because ya it's definitely management-related. We couldn't do anything about Green, he was homesick and really in need of an attitude adjustment. Braylon Heard we definitely dropped the ball on, like we dropped the ball on Wilbon this season. Hell I'd say this was even worse since Heard never just disappeared and ended-up on scout-team. Hard to say what's going on with Taylor since we've never seen him play.

We did not "drop the ball on Heard". He was clearly beat out by Ameer. If you think he was better than Ameer then...well....I'll have to disagree.

The staff moved him around to try to get him on the field and none of that was successful. This is quite possibly because his heart was only in on playing RB.....which....he was never going to be "the guy".

Believe it or not, when a kid gets beat out for playing time, just because the fans want to see him on the field doesn't mean the staff...."dropped the ball".

I'd be curious to see the justification for how the staff dropped the ball on Heard and, furthermore, Wilbon. If anything, they dropped the ball on getting more touches for Ozigbo/Janovich who averaged 7.2 and 6.5 YPC, respectively.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Fxr_XhOdE/

I'm thinking Valentine is gonna declare for the draft.

Was wondering the same thing when I saw that.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. He has been here 4 years, will probably get his degree this December. Yes, he could probably improve his stock, but he could also be ready to end his college career. He has had injury problems at times, so he could be thinking "if I am gonna be injured, I might as well do it on a NFL roster."

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Fxr_XhOdE/

I'm thinking Valentine is gonna declare for the draft.

Was wondering the same thing when I saw that.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. He has been here 4 years, will probably get his degree this December. Yes, he could probably improve his stock, but he could also be ready to end his college career. He has had injury problems at times, so he could be thinking "if I am gonna be injured, I might as well do it on a NFL roster."

Obviously he will have to decide what is best for him, but I hope he plays another season.

I heard on the radio today that Malik Collins and Vincent Valentine are considering leaving and going for the NFL draft. Anyone else hear that?

They have both submitted their names to the NFL Draft advisory board to get an indication of where they could be drafted if they declared for the draft.

I would consider Collins will be shoe-in to leave early, Valentine is iffy. I could see both leaving though.