Seems there will be some attrition of roster

I'd be shocked if VV leaves for the NFL this off season.

I wouldn't. I think he is one that isn't a fan of the new defensive coaches. Just speculation, but I wouldn't be shocked if he goes pro.

How high is he projected in the draft?

He was playing beside a guy that took on at least two blockers almost every play. With that, he was good but I wouldn't say dominant enough to wow scouts and be a top draft pick.

Wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Mikale Wilbon or Adam Taylor leave.

I thought AT had the potential to be really good. I wonder if he ever fully healed from his injury. I still wish we got to see what Wilbon, Ozigbo, and Taylor could do. I can't fathom we won't have at least one of those three bolt.

Frankly, I won't be shocked to see Wilbon and Ozigbo both leave. Not much potential for meaningful snaps in this offense for a RB, save for pass blocking or catching a pass out of the backfield.

Why would Ozigbo leave? He will more than likely be the starter next year. He showed the most potential and based on all of his tweets and such that he really loves it here.

I don't see Ozigbo leaving, but I have no idea how Riley and Reggie Davis assigns playing time, other than making sure the RB can pass block. It seems like that it the biggest priority they put on the RB position.

So what...If these guys want a chance at the next level, they better know how to pass block. I see no issue with having a RB that is good at pass blocking and for the coaches to emphasize it.

To me, a running back that is awesome at pass blocking is a luxury, especially at the college level. I think it's poor roster management if the coaches can't find any uses for RB's that are on the roster.

• Fire 1

I wouldn't. I think he is one that isn't a fan of the new defensive coaches. Just speculation, but I wouldn't be shocked if he goes pro.

He was playing beside a guy that took on at least two blockers almost every play. With that, he was good but I wouldn't say dominant enough to wow scouts and be a top draft pick.

I have no idea where he is projected. It's just a hunch I have.

I have no idea where he is projected. It's just a hunch I have.

Well, I would say that's more important than "I don't like my coach."

Wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Mikale Wilbon or Adam Taylor leave.

I thought AT had the potential to be really good. I wonder if he ever fully healed from his injury. I still wish we got to see what Wilbon, Ozigbo, and Taylor could do. I can't fathom we won't have at least one of those three bolt.

Frankly, I won't be shocked to see Wilbon and Ozigbo both leave. Not much potential for meaningful snaps in this offense for a RB, save for pass blocking or catching a pass out of the backfield.

For this crappy offense, everything is predicated on the pass. I wouldn't be shocked to see guys like DJ Foster and Farmer leave, which will only set the program back further.

To me, a running back that is awesome at pass blocking is a luxury, especially at the college level. I think it's poor roster management if the coaches can't find any uses for RB's that are on the roster.

To some people, a wideout that is awesome at run blocking is a luxury, but we have always appreciated, or even expected that here. Not sure if that will continue with new coaching, but just pointing out that parallel.

Has there been much movement in JUCO recruiting for this class? It seems we need to beef up some spots quickly.

Read the article if you have time. It's a good one for those of us that only casually follow recruiting:

Junior college players have the immediate future in mind, which is why Riley’s visit to Phoenix to see Pima Community College safety Markell Simmons and the visit to Miami, Oklahoma, to chat with Northeastern Oklahoma A&M cornerback Maurice Chandler are notable.

Nebraska defensive coordinator Mark Banker wants more seasoned, athletic help in the back end. Simmons and Chandler fit the bill, as would Merced (California) College cornerback Devron Davis or Hutchinson (Kansas) Community College corner Jordan Noil. Noil, originally from the same Atlanta-area high school as Husker quarterback AJ Bush, initially signed with Appalachian State to be a wideout before switching to defensive back at Hutchinson.

Nebraska is also pursuing several junior college defensive ends — Arizona Western’sJonathan Kongbo, NEO’s Jordan Bonner and Butler County (Kansas) Community College’s Tramal Ivy. Kongbo committed to Tennessee recently, but told Husker Online he’s still interested in Nebraska. Kongbo is probably the best of that trio as a pass rusher and run stopper.

Not much potential for meaningful snaps in this offense for a RB, save for pass blocking or catching a pass out of the backfield.

Going strictly by the facts, Nebraska averaged 35 rushes per game, and had better per game yardage and per carry average than the offenses being run at Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Penn State.

So RBs will continue to be at least as meaningful at Nebraska as they are at these traditional Big 10 programs. Let's just hope they can be more successful.

• Fire 1

Has there been much movement in JUCO recruiting for this class? It seems we need to beef up some spots quickly.

Read the article if you have time. It's a good one for those of us that only casually follow recruiting:

Junior college players have the immediate future in mind, which is why Rileys visit to Phoenix to see Pima Community College safety Markell Simmons and the visit to Miami, Oklahoma, to chat with Northeastern Oklahoma A&M cornerback Maurice Chandler are notable.

Nebraska defensive coordinator Mark Banker wants more seasoned, athletic help in the back end. Simmons and Chandler fit the bill, as would Merced (California) College cornerback Devron Davis or Hutchinson (Kansas) Community College corner Jordan Noil. Noil, originally from the same Atlanta-area high school as Husker quarterback AJ Bush, initially signed with Appalachian State to be a wideout before switching to defensive back at Hutchinson.

Nebraska is also pursuing several junior college defensive ends Arizona WesternsJonathan Kongbo, NEOs Jordan Bonner and Butler County (Kansas) Community Colleges Tramal Ivy. Kongbo committed to Tennessee recently, but told Husker Online hes still interested in Nebraska. Kongbo is probably the best of that trio as a pass rusher and run stopper.

Going full fledged Billy C.