Seems there will be some attrition of roster

You mean not qualifying originally and missing a season doesn't factor into changing your life? I actually forgot about that guy.

Pretty sure he was eluding to his injury...which he hasn't been able to get back to original form from.

It really is a shame. That guy had some raw talent that was never realized to it's fullest potential.... If he is indeed finished with football, I wish him nothing but the best and hope he makes the best with the education he received.....

Have to think at this point that no one else is leaving the school - at least not this semester. Why you would want to stay in school and not at least go through spring ball but I guess it's possible.

I would say it seems likely that not as many left as they thought might. Or there might be a couple who are graduating in May so they're not going to return to the team.

Have to think at this point that no one else is leaving the school - at least not this semester. Why you would want to stay in school and not at least go through spring ball but I guess it's possible.

I would say it seems likely that not as many left as they thought might. Or there might be a couple who are graduating in May so they're not going to return to the team.

Maybe all the guys actually.... bought in....

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what our scholly count is after the signings, +Lee and recent transfers? Always pissed me off when we'd go into spring at 78,79,80 guys. Is that going to continue to be the case w/ Riley or has he managed to fill the roster?

From the Oversigning thread:

What are our final numbers, Mavric?

Class of 21 + Lee + Williams - Hovey - Keels - Talan...

I have us at 85 right now. I haven't added Lee, though I suppose I could now.

Here's what I have

Anyone know what our scholly count is after the signings, +Lee and recent transfers? Always pissed me off when we'd go into spring at 78,79,80 guys. Is that going to continue to be the case w/ Riley or has he managed to fill the roster?

From the Oversigning thread:

What are our final numbers, Mavric?

Class of 21 + Lee + Williams - Hovey - Keels - Talan...

I have us at 85 right now. I haven't added Lee, though I suppose I could now.

Here's what I have

Thanks Q. Liking these numbers. I'd assume we'll see a couple more departures after spring, so missing out on Simmons and Fitz put us a little under - but good to see Riley targeting 86,87.