***Official Foster Farms Bowl Thread - UCLA***

Mavric

Stupid play call.

It's going to be a LONG 2016 if Langsdorf keeps this crap up.

What? Running for nearly 300 yards? Yeah, it's going to be a pretty long season if we do that--as in at least a 14-game season

Nah, stupid playcalling. I'm good if we carry this overall gameplan into 2016...but that series...we left 3-4 points on the field because of Langsdorf.

Like I said before--we employ this gameplan this season, we win the B1G West, hands down.

I am glad Riley is finally showing some life. It is about time. I am lovin it.

It occurred to me he might be hamming it up a bit to increase his street cred. Wouldn't shock me if an Athletic Department staffer paged him: "Hey, uh, Coach? Yeah, our research is showing that most fans think you're too soft and don't show enough emotion for your team. Can you mix in some jawing at the refs in the second half? It will really play well with the fans."

Completely agree with your analysis.

This game plan has to carry over to 2016

If it doesn't, then we need a new OC, bottom line.

If we had run this gameplan this year, we would have won the B1G West, hands down.

I am very happy with the gameplan tonight, but we need to keep in mind how bad UCLA is against the run...wish the staff would have figured this out against Purdue earlier!

Oh well, this could help with the fans and recruits to get a win like this!