Riley > Mora

chamrocck

I think Pete Carrol and the undefeated #1 USC team lost to him also, and then again as #4. And did it rushing the ball with the Rogers brothers.

You can look at the kids on this team and see they are having fun, working hard. With what left, most could not believe the change, and it took awhile to buy in. My guess is that most have bought in and those that haven't are going to be gone soon.

We lost to Purdue, with a whole lot of problems, but take into consideration they nearly beast Michigan State fair and square. So they may not have the greatest results, but they were capable of putting good games together.

Mike Riley has beaten top rated teams on a regular basis. Let's give the guy a couple of years to see what he can build. Year number 3 he is not doing I will be right hear saying he needs to go.

• Fire 1

I'm right along with skersfan, i'll give them 3 years to show progress. progress doesn't mean world beaters. after year 4, then the heat will get turned up. So far, i like everything about MR, except the product on the field. I'll give him time to right that ship also! One thing i'm very sure of, If MR can't get the job done, he will leave without making an ASS out of himself like the last jerk! MR came into this job knowing the leash would be short but came anyway!

• Fire 1

I'm not sure we want to go down a road with this logic. I don't have the time or energy to do the research, but I'm willing to bet some pretty crappy coaches have a winning record vs MR

Illinois' and Purdue's coaches say hello.

What else did they say? yup 1-0 is good number to go off of

PS your boy Bo was 0-2 against Mora

Bo is not "my boy". I can be critical of Riley without being a Bo-lover!!! The coaches are mutually exclusive. Get over yourself.

• Fire 1

I think people are putting more weight into this game than really should even be there. UCLA had a pretty disappointing end to their season. They make a bowl only to be congratulated by facing a five win team that for all intensive purposes shouldn't even have been bowl eligible. I'm guessing it was a pretty tall task trying to get that team motivated for that game. By being paired up with us, it was more of a cube stomping than when we were rematched against Washington a while back.

I think people are putting more weight into this game than really should even be there. UCLA had a pretty disappointing end to their season. They make a bowl only to be congratulated by facing a five win team that for all intensive purposes shouldn't even have been bowl eligible. I'm guessing it was a pretty tall task trying to get that team motivated for that game. By being paired up with us, it was more of a cube stomping than when we were rematched against Washington a while back.

Pardon me if I'm happy about a win against a P5 team that has the talent on the roster like UCLA.

Pardon me if I'm happy about a win against a P5 team that has the talent on the roster like UCLA.

agree, and i am thinking they feel pretty sh**ty right about now losing to a 5-7 team....i know we sure would feel that way, shoe on the other foot... and especially when we bitch slapped their defensive line into giving up 300+ yards!