Banker

This may be reading way to much into one tweet but I wonder if the coaches adjusted their attitude as the year went along. Early on, they quickly put a stop to any fighting in practice. Not that you want a lot of it but some dust-ups here and there are probably signs of this same "edge". Now they seem to be accepting it.

This may be reading way to much into one tweet but I wonder if the coaches adjusted their attitude as the year went along. Early on, they quickly put a stop to any fighting in practice. Not that you want a lot of it but some dust-ups here and there are probably signs of this same "edge". Now they seem to be accepting it.

I was just watching the '95 game against Oklahoma, the announcer was talking about how in practice they had something like four fights. Someone asked an assistant about it and his reply was "I'm glad I'm not Oklahoma"

I was just watching the '95 game against Oklahoma, the announcer was talking about how in practice they had something like four fights. Someone asked an assistant about it and his reply was "I'm glad I'm not Oklahoma"
Those guys would fight all the time. The Peter brothers new the stadium steps intimately.

I really want to like Banker. He is great for some sound bites. The pass D did improved as the season progressed. I'm sure it's a combination of guys getting "it" and if one were to read into Gerry's comments, player buy in as well. We also avoided blow out losses on national tv and lost 4 games on the last play. Hopefully the coaches "learning" will help the D and team overall. I think the game plan against UCLA shows they learned as the season progressed.

If we could just get some DE speed and stay healthy that would benefit this D tremendously.

I'm actually excited to see what our defense looks like next year. With an off season to work on things and better understand their assignments, and (hopefully) more luck with player health, I think this defense could be mean next year.

Just please, for the love of God, rush more than 3 defenders on hail mary plays.

It wouldn't surprise me if early on the staff was trying to assert themselves to gain that respect. If they tolerated things like this early it could spiral out of control as the season went on - especially w/ the lossses, and put the coaches in some pretty crappy situations, disciplining kids that hadn't fully bought in yet. Once they had it later on in the season they were able to relax a little more I think.

• Fire 3

The offense is looking better all the time, carried the team in most games.......King Friday better step it up. At times we look good and at other times we give up 40 points and until then weak opponents cut through our defense like a hot knife through butter. What will the D look like next year? Hopefully twice as good as this year.

Those guys would fight all the time. The Peter brothers new the stadium steps intimately.

Another example of our "N" for nowledge. :lol:

And proof that engineers can't spell worth a sh#t. LOL

• Fire 4

Another example of our "N" for nowledge. :lol:

And proof that engineers can't spell worth a sh#t. LOL

Hahaha! I saw that after I posted it but I dgaf!!! I'm lazy and always post on my phone. It's a hassel to change stuff sometimes.

And yes, engineering ftw!