Making a Murderer

I assume most of your know about this.

http://fremonttribune.com/cass-news/news/cass-county-reaches-settlement-with-men-falsely-accused-in-stock/article_33cfb4b2-048f-5d1b-9d9d-fcb4185a6c43.html

Plattsmouth Nebraska, two men falsely accused of killing the one mans parents, I believe 20/20 or 60 mins did a pretty good coverage of it if I can find the link I will send it. Looks like the State ended up settling with them. One of the lower functioning defendants gave a false confession after being fed information from the police. The same police officer / team that planted the DNA evidence in there car, classy.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/murder-mystery-killed-wayne-sharmon-stock/story?id=11523512

This is one that hits closer to home. The legendary investigator that 20/20 references, is the same one now in prison for planting evidence.

I cannot come up with someone else who could have done it. I've read who others think could have (brother-in-law, victim,bro, boyfriend.) and I just cannot find anyone that could have planted all that evidence. Maybe the brother in law but that is the only plausible option. Watching the tv interview with Steven immediately after Theresa went missing I saw zero indication of possible guilt. And Steven isn't the most sophisticated person so I doubt that was an act.

Weird too was that she was supposedly raped and throat slit in the trailer but there was zero evidence(blood splatter,dna, etc) to prove that any of that happened. Save for the key being found five days into the search by an investigator that was not supposed to be there unaccompanied and in plain sight. That had to have been planted

Who actually killed her, if Steven Avery is not guilty, is an incredible mystery. But, in terms of who could have planted evidence, the most likely explanation is members of law enforcement. Manitowoc County authorities had access to the crime scene. They also had access to a blood vial of Avery's along with any and all evidence that may have been collected by investigators. And, IIRC, the guy on the left of that photo suh_fan93 posted was the one who found the key (can't remember his name). He found the key five days into the investigation, in plain sight mind you, which is unbelievable.

• Fire 1

I tend guilty as charged. Not for sure however. Anyway keep in mind, this series are biased against Manitowoc sheriffs .... equal to Barney Fife investigator. Also key evidences left out especially SA sweat found inside RAV hood. How do you get SA's sweat underneath a hood?

Avery had admitted to torturing cats by lighting them on fire when he was younger. And his low IQ mind which inhibits his ability to reason with his actions. Plus masturbate in public view. I say split personalities and bipolar disorder.

BTW for some reason, I dislike Strang&Butting attorneys ..... probably flashback for O.J. Dream Team slimy lawyers.

“If it doesn't fit (gloves), you must acquit”

I really liked Strang. An attorney with that much of a conscience is a rarity. Avery's lawyers and his parents are pretty much the only likeable people in the whole documentary. I could watch a 10 part follow-up of Avery'd dad gardening. Eating lettuce, bugs and all.

Kratz on the other hand is a morally corrupt sack of sh#t.

I tend guilty as charged. Not for sure however. Anyway keep in mind, this series are biased against Manitowoc sheriffs .... equal to Barney Fife investigator. Also key evidences left out especially SA sweat found inside RAV hood. How do you get SA's sweat underneath a hood?

Avery had admitted to torturing cats by lighting them on fire when he was younger. And his low IQ mind which inhibits his ability to reason with his actions. Plus masturbate in public view. I say split personalities and bipolar disorder.

BTW for some reason, I dislike Strang&Butting attorneys ..... probably flashback for O.J. Dream Team slimy lawyers.

Oh, I'm sure the officers had access to some cloth / shirt / towel that contained sweat during the 8 days the denied Avery access to his house. Sorry, but the sh#t doesn't add up. You have a supposedly gruesome murder take place by two unintelligent individuals and they were able to scrub the entire house down, where no blood splatters were found anywhere? The masturbating in public view wasn't admitted by Avery, it's what his cousin who was involved with an officer was telling people. As for being biased, the two female videographers requested to follow the DA's side of this when the trial started. Not their fault the prosecutors denied access. The whole thing is fishy and makes me lose faith in the system. IMHO - the second that blood vial was shown to be tampered with, it became pretty clear that they were willing to plant evidence. Not to mention the fact that when the sheriff testified to finding the key to the RAV-4, he said he shook the bookshelf to the right of the shoes and keys pretty fiercely, when you look at the photo they show of the key that same bookshelf is up against the wall, doesn't look like it was shaken back and forth at all.

The same way that they found his DNA, and only his, on the keys.

Finally finished watching and I'm frankly just at a loss. I found myself crying near the end, especially for Brendan.

Based on what was put forth in the documentary, there's no real good reason to think that either of them is guilty of anything. Look - they're simple, dim-minded people. Watch the scene where Avery gets interviewed by the news right after Teresa goes missing, before being accused, arrested, anything. First of all he was fine to talk with the media in the first place (if you just committed and covered up a gruesome murder you'd probably be overly paranoid and laying low), and his tone, candor, body language, etc., are all the same as they are every single other time you ever see him.

What the hell happened with these jurys that they could convict on such shaky/inconsistent evidence? Especially in Brendan's trial. The only iota of evidence for Brendan is his testimony, which no rational person can come away from watching and think it's solid or reliable. Especially after watching the interview with the mustached a-hole pressuring him.

Feel terrible for this family.

So what you're saying is...in your opinion, not guilty verdict should have come back. Not sure=not guilty

So what you're saying is...in your opinion, not guilty verdict should have come back. Not sure=not guilty

Yes, that is the way it is suppose to work.

Whats crazy is when the jurors did their first vote it was 2 undecided, 3 guilty and 7 for not guilty.

How do you get 7 people to switch their votes from not guilty to guilty on the lack of evidence that was provided?

He's guilty for murder but not for mutilating a body? Looks like the jury was trying to compromise on their verdicts to maybe help Avery get a new trial down the road maybe?

Whats crazy is when the jurors did their first vote it was 2 undecided, 3 guilty and 7 for not guilty.

How do you get 7 people to switch their votes from not guilty to guilty on the lack of evidence that was provided?

He's guilty for murder but not for mutilating a body? Looks like the jury was trying to compromise on their verdicts to maybe help Avery get a new trial down the road maybe?

There was a recent interview with one of the jurors and that's exactly what she said.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/05/media/making-a-murderer-netflix-juror/

Yes. Acquittal ...... just like O.J. (if series was accurate with no biased)

Anyway, just use mind meld. Save juries, lawyers and judge.

obama-jedi-mind-meld.jpg