Super Bowl 50 - Broncos vs. Panthers

Mavric

Here's the Omaha clinic commercial:

Uh, why is she using a walker? Am I missing something here?

What I'm getting from the commercial is that her husband got his E.D. fixed and now he can't stop having sex with her

Yeah, he's making her a cripple, lol, unbelievable. There is the implication of "backdoor action" :-0. That's some messed up stuff right there. Too "groovy" for a NE demographic, I would think, but guess not....

I'm waiting for the Broncos fans and Coors people to get mad/poke fun of Peyton for talking about Budweiser and not Coors. I think I have seen Coors do tweets about that in the past when a Denver athlete mentions Budweiser products.

From my understanding Manning owns some shares from two Anheuser-Busch wholesalers in Louisiana.

I'm waiting for the Broncos fans and Coors people to get mad/poke fun of Peyton for talking about Budweiser and not Coors. I think I have seen Coors do tweets about that in the past when a Denver athlete mentions Budweiser products.

From my understanding Manning owns some shares from two Anheuser-Busch wholesalers in Louisiana.

Yea, I know. I am just saying that Denver-ites and Coloradans can get pretty defensive of their Coors products. That has lessened with the growth of the craft brewers throughout the state.

Yea, I know. I am just saying that Denver-ites and Coloradans can get pretty defensive of their Coors products. That has lessened with the growth of the craft brewers throughout the state.

Some of the CO craft brewers were giving you beer if you traded in your Budweiser lol

Isn't Coors close to being owned by the same folks that own Budweiser anyway? Or am I getting my multi-national corporations confused again?

Isn't Coors close to being owned by the same folks that own Budweiser anyway? Or am I getting my multi-national corporations confused again?

No...

Inbev

No...

Inbev

Thanks. I searched on Inbev, and they're trying to merge with SAB Miller (pending anti-trust) which is why I was getting confused there.

So I suppose in a few years, Coors and Budweiser may be part of the same company?

Cam is a complete douche. Did a follow-up interview today - all he had to do was explain that the curtain was there, he could hear players celebrating while he was understandably upset, and he felt the need to walk away. Handle it like a man, and everyone would have respected him for it and understood.

Nope.

Cam said that he "is admittedly a sore loser, and will not change my persona for anyone". He follows up by stating that "you show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

GTFO. That is exactly the attitude of a 26 year old child, including someone who wrote MVP and all of his season stats on his cleats before he lost.

• Fire 2