WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While he is definitely still #1 on my WR board, I think 1A of Thompson and 1B of Grimes is pretty solid. Would be very happy getting any one of the three

Neither of those receivers are on the same level as Lewis... If Lewis is #1, put those two at #3 or 4.

MATTY, ARE YOU DUMB? This is your shot - SAY HE'S GOING TO USC. If you say it, there are 2 possible outcomes. 1.) It happens, and you have some credibility back. 2.) He commits to Nebraska specifically because you jinxed it. Your reputation remains tarnished but you're happy as hell.

Love you buddy <3

While he is definitely still #1 on my WR board, I think 1A of Thompson and 1B of Grimes is pretty solid. Would be very happy getting any one of the three

Neither of those receivers are on the same level as Lewis... If Lewis is #1, put those two at #3 or 4.

MATTY, ARE YOU DUMB? This is your shot - SAY HE'S GOING TO USC. If you say it, there are 2 possible outcomes. 1.) It happens, and you have some credibility back. 2.) He commits to Nebraska specifically because you jinxed it. Your reputation remains tarnished but you're happy as hell.

Love you buddy <3

Lewis is definitely the top guy but Thompson and Grimes are not far behind. All three have the size and athleticism we need. Just going off of film, I think they're all in the same league talent wise.

Love you buddy <3

Lewis is definitely the top guy but Thompson and Grimes are not far behind. All three have the size and athleticism we need. Just going off of film, I think they're all in the same league talent wise.

Are you talking about the Thompson who is already enrolled at the school he is committed to..? I'm confused. You seem slightly out of the loop.

Love you buddy <3

Are you talking about the Thompson who is already enrolled at the school he is committed to..? I'm confused. You seem slightly out of the loop.

Bryan Thompson is the Boise decommitt. He is not currently committed anywhere and is looking at Nebraska, Oregon, and UW as well as a few other right now.

Love you buddy <3

Pretty sure he's talking Bryan Thompson. 4 star WR who decommitted from Boise State and is visiting here I believe this week. Many think we have a great shot with him with Lewis looking USC bound. Who were you talking about??

Love you buddy <3

Are you thinking of Johnson, the Cal Commit who decided to early enroll still?