DE Robert Porcher IV [Virginia Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see the distance from home as that bad of an excuse. Obviously just changed his mind and didn't want to hurt our apparently fragile feelings

Would rather someone just say I want to look at all options before finalizing my decision. No need to add anything else

They are 17 and 18 year old kids, they can say whatever they want. Some people lose perspective. Hope the best with Porcher, but on to the next recruit.

I don't see the distance from home as that bad of an excuse. Obviously just changed his mind and didn't want to hurt our apparently fragile feelings

Would rather someone just say I want to look at all options before finalizing my decision. No need to add anything else
They are 17 and 18 year old kids, they can say whatever they want. Some people lose perspective. Hope the best with Porcher, but on to the next recruit.

As can I

As can I

True. But you don't have recruits talking nonsense about you for the things you're saying, and presumably you're not still a teenager so you should be held to a bit higher standard. Not that there is anything at all wrong with this recruit's stated reason.

• 4 weeks later...

He's a hokie

https://twitter.com/rporcher4/status/823655024265953281

Only a 10.5 hour drive from Orlando

Well, we knew the distance thing was bullsh#t.

ACC school + 10 hour drive to Orlando

Compared to

B1G school and 22 hour drive to Orlando.

Seems fine to me.

I have driven both those distances. After 7 hours it all feels the same. I fly now haha

He's a hokie

Compared to

Seems fine to me.

I have driven both those distances. After 7 hours it all feels the same. I fly now haha
Hat off to you man. I've done 23hr straight through but not because I wanted to. Would much rather do a 10hr drive.

Edit: I fly now also. 😀

He's a hokie

Compared to

Seems fine to me.

Hat off to you man. I've done 23hr straight through but not because I wanted to. Would much rather do a 10hr drive.

Edit: I fly now also.

FYI, I've driven Orlando to Omaha straight through - took 23 hours to Omaha and 21 back to Orlando.

He's a hokie

Compared to

Seems fine to me.

Edit: I fly now also.

FYI, I've driven Orlando to Omaha straight through - took 23 hours to Omaha and 21 back to Orlando.

Thing is, I'll do a 9 hour drive after work and get in late the following morning. Wouldn't do that for a 22 hour drive or whatever. Same with driving cross country. I can do a 22 hour drive, but I'd prefer to do it in 2 days.