SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bye bye Tyjon.

Wouldn't go that far. Our chances went down though.
If Martell for some reason chooses Cal we got a chance. Oregon/OSU would put us in a bad spot. I'm not sure Lindseys thoughts on USC if they'd make a run at Martell.

If USC was actually interested in Martell, this would be over. A kid to watch out for with OSU is Keller Mond. If they strike out there, I think its Martell.

If Martell for some reason chooses Cal we got a chance. Oregon/OSU would put us in a bad spot. I'm not sure Lindseys thoughts on USC if they'd make a run at Martell.

Wasn't the KW/OSU twitter flap over us being in better shape on Lindsey than OSU?

Supposedly yes, however based off pure speculation from fans/media.

And I think we are still in a better position that OSU, if Martell isn't committed there.

Bye bye Tyjon.

If USC was actually interested in Martell, this would be over. A kid to watch out for with OSU is Keller Mond. If they strike out there, I think its Martell.
Both great points. Martell has said USC was top behind A&M. I'd be surprised if they at least consider it.

Bye bye Tyjon.

Cal just got a commitment from a 5 star WR. Imagine if Martell and Lindsey went there as well?
Word is the 5* WR just committed to Cal to help get their recruiting kick started. Apparently his Dad is friends with Cal HC. But most likely he will end up somewhere else. ;)

Guess what Huskerboard? I have good news.

I'm switching my prediction over to DONU. The last two times I've done this (Avery Roberts from Penn State to Nebraska and Gebbia from Ole Miss) the guys committed. What I'm saying is, you can basically put his commitment in the bag. You're welcome Husker Nation.

Literally right after I switch my prediction from OSU to Nebraska.

Might have to switch back. Forget the previous post, I was a downer from the beginning.

Guess what Huskerboard? I have good news.

I'm switching my prediction over to DONU. The last two times I've done this (Avery Roberts from Penn State to Nebraska and Gebbia from Ole Miss) the guys committed. What I'm saying is, you can basically put his commitment in the bag. You're welcome Husker Nation.

Literally right after I switch my prediction from OSU to Nebraska.

Might have to switch back. Forget the previous post, I was a downer from the beginning.

giphy.gif

• Fire 2

Switching my vote to OSU.

Cool. Why?

He loves his buddy Tate Martell who seems to be headed to OSU. Seems a lot like Gebbia/KJJ situation to me. Plus, Tyjon has been tweeting a lot of OSU stuff. Not that he has stopped tweeting Nebraska stuff, but the OSU stuff has definitely picked up with him. Seems like they might be looking forward to setting up a friendly Gebbia/KJJ vs. Martell/Lindsey rivalry that meets on the field in a few years.

Switching my vote to OSU.

Cool. Why?

He loves his buddy Tate Martell who seems to be headed to OSU. Seems a lot like Gebbia/KJJ situation to me. Plus, Tyjon has been tweeting a lot of OSU stuff. Not that he has stopped tweeting Nebraska stuff, but the OSU stuff has definitely picked up with him. Seems like they might be looking forward to setting up a friendly Gebbia/KJJ vs. Martell/Lindsey rivalry that meets on the field in a few years.

Is OSU taking 2 QB's? They already have one commited.