RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pledger commit?

• Nebraska
    • USC
    • Georgia
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

I find it interesting that the 2 coaches that are under fire for weak recruiting are the 2 that are doing all this sub-tweeting.  Not seeing this type of stuff from any other coach lately.

Exactly. The Williams just go get their guys. Bray has done it in the past but not as much as these two coaches. 

3 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Under fire from who? 12 posters at HB?  They are just fine.

I think you could say that Riley has his eye on Cav this year.  They are an experienced unit, and have a solid 2 deep.  Riley has put some pressure on Cav with his comments that they need to be better upfront.  Recruiting is a piece of that evaluation I would believe.  Davis has been off the hook a bit this year in recruiting bc with the initial numbers we were not taking a back. Backs production should increase this year with the help of a threat at QB.  Also they could see a lot of checkdowns and screen game to increase productivity.  

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

In my limited viewing last night, I saw 2 other IMG RBs running wild, but never saw TJ get a carry.  Did he play?

Yes he did.  Had a couple nice plays.  I was pretty impressed by one where he was hit a few times bounced off then finally got wrapped up and just kept his legs going for a few more yards.  The Sanders kid who is a junior is pretty good 

• Plus1 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Why don't my tweets render whenever I post them? Am I doing something wrong

Depending on how you copy them, they don't always post so the board can process them.  It seems like that most often happens if you click the down arrow and select "Copy Link" in twitter.  If you do that, you either need to paste here by right-clicking and choosing "Paste as plain text" or after you past there will be a message that pops up at the bottom of your reply that says "This was pasted as rich text.  Paste as plain text instead" or something like that.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]