Gun Control

On 6/17/2023 at 8:50 AM, funhusker said:

Mom was probably trying to spank him.  He was just standing his ground…

A pregnant mother and child getting shot and killed is a keen time for such a joke. I’m glad that was of comedic value. 

That child will also be more than likely in therapy the rest of their life. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, Decked said:

A pregnant mother and child getting shot and killed is a keen time for such a joke. I’m glad that was of comedic value. 

This is sooo two weeks ago…

But Probably true.  On both statements.

Also, great use of pronouns when not sure about his/her.  Easy peezy, baby!

• TBH 1
10 minutes ago, Decked said:

Then maybe the family of dead pregnant mommy that might be offended needs to rethink letting toddlers play around loaded guns that aren't secured.  Also, then maybe society needs to fight back against the gun culture that thinks that's OK.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Then maybe the family of dead pregnant mommy that might be offended needs to rethink letting toddlers play around loaded guns that aren't secured.  Also, then maybe society needs to fight back against the gun culture that thinks that's OK.

The obvious can be true without saying it out loud. And nobody thinks this is okay. I urge you to please take a seat and rethink choices you’ve made throughout your life that could’ve ended in worse circumstances. I employ you to use some basic empathy here. At least for the 2 year old and unborn child. Good lord. 

16 minutes ago, funhusker said:

This is sooo two weeks ago…

But Probably true.  On both statements.

Also, great use of pronouns when not sure about his/her.  Easy peezy, baby!

I made the mistake of going into the s#!tshow that is this thread that is my bad. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Decked said:

The obvious can be true without saying it out loud. And nobody thinks this is okay. I urge you to please take a seat and rethink choices you’ve made throughout your life that could’ve ended in worse circumstances. I employ you to use some basic empathy here. At least for the 2 year old and unborn child. Good lord. 

I made the mistake of going into the s#!tshow that is this thread that is my bad. 

3 true statements in a row!

You’re correct, P&R don’t need none of that!!

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

I've made some horrible choices in my life and I think about them all the time and what could have been if I didn't make those choices.  It's really a good thing that all of us should do.  I also spend time talking to HS kids about those choices and hopefully they can learn from my mistakes and not make them themselves.

Thanks for the advice.  Now....back to society doing what's necessary to prevent this......

8 minutes ago, Decked said:

There's 323 pages over 7 years here and nothing's change. Maybe satire and sarcasm will help.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3
7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

There's 323 pages over 7 years here and nothing's change. Maybe satire and sarcasm will help.

Like the stow-aways on the Titanic only trying to get out of a s#!tty life: all you can do is laugh!

Unless you find a friend that could have saved you.  Then you haunt her for 80 years!!!

edit:  #roomforjack

3 hours ago, Decked said:

It’s par for the course unfortunately for some here.  

• Haha 3
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Just say what you wanna say.  

And to be clear, please re-read the post it was responded to.  Poster made a comment about others sharing comedy when a kid dies from gun violence.  It’s happened a few times before hence my par for the course reply to be person I was conversing with.  

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s par for the course unfortunately for some here.  

You have to be kidding.  The post was making an ironic point over the gun obsessed policies of a party you support.

While you're busy virtue signaling are you saying you never tried to find comedic value out of a situation where innocents where being killed?  On this board?  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1