A man you can bait with a Tweet

Vicente is going to have a higher approval rating than Trump

Fox's rating were probably better than Obama's, honestly. He was the first National politician in generations who prioritized improving Mexico above his own corruption.

EDIT: I never thought a President of Mexico would have more integrity than a US President... I'll just leave it at that.

• Fire 1

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone talked about how Fox News says something then Trump tweets verbatim about it 15 minutes later?

The "Chelsea Manning is an ungrateful traitor" thing? http://www.npr.org/2017/01/26/511781106/trump-chelsea-manning-an-ungrateful-traitor-for-criticizing-obama

Chelsea Manning criticizes former President Obama as having been too willing to attempt compromise with his political opponents and being insufficiently progressive. She did not, however, call Obama a "weak leader" in so many words, as Trump's tweet might suggest.

Reporting on the column, Fox and Friends First's Abby Huntsman said that "the disgraced former Army private is slamming President Obama as a weak leader with few permanent accomplishments," while the words "ungrateful traitor" appeared at the bottom of the screen, as Mediaite pointed out.