***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Was a great play.... but considering the time and down, it should not have happened...

Can we quit working on the swinging gate crap and work specifically on that play? We've been burned on that before

I'm right there with you on that. Defender never looked back for ball and it cost them again for who knows how many times before

Oregon is going to destroy us.

No we won't.

Next week is next week, who knows which team will show up. Let's not get all doom and gloom, sky is falling, we are still winning.

Every week we get the good Nebraska and the bad Nebraska. The only thing that is consistent is poor special teams.

Tru dat- Probably could get better coaching from a youtube video

No we won't.

Next week is next week, who knows which team will show up. Let's not get all doom and gloom, sky is falling, we are still winning.

Every week we get the good Nebraska and the bad Nebraska. The only thing that is consistent is poor special teams.

Hey. Youtube is a nice resource. I learned how to tape ankles from a youtube vid.

No we won't.

Why is read even employed? lol our special teams is irrelevant. The biggest crap that irritates me is watching the opponent throw touchdown on 4th and long when the receiver is double covered.

Tommy is a senior who still makes freshmen mistakes.

Why are we not blitzing more?

I just wish we could see a team that plays hard every single down.

54 Rush yards at Half.

Where'd that UCLA gameplan every one thought was going to take place all year go?

I know what you're saying, but the passing game needed some work after last week. And on several passing plays in this game it shows. Huskers need some work because I don't think they can pound it out all day on tougher opponents. 18 attempts through 2 quarters and 3 or 4 were awful. The rest have been fairly good. So we will see.

Just a question that I don't know the answer to:

Why do we run it 50 times last week and now go with the pass happy offense? What's the idea behind that? Should be able to bulldoze both these teams. I thought last week they were going to save the playbook for Oregon, but apparently not.

have you guys watched our blocking and running plays today?

Just a question that I don't know the answer to:

Why do we run it 50 times last week and now go with the pass happy offense? What's the idea behind that? Should be able to bulldoze both these teams. I thought last week they were going to save the playbook for Oregon, but apparently not.

I dont know why we save the playbook anyways. Our QB has a hard time running a vanilla offense just practice our plays and go.