Herbstreit

ebohnart

:dunno He's not wrong....

I was saying the same thing under the "Turning Point" thread... feel good wins are not cutting it in the playoff system

Turning point is winning the conference, period. 16 years without a conference championship is too long to say any one game during the regular season is a turning point. Anything less is just "ice cream" winning. Don't get me wrong, glad to see the team turning the corner... it's time to put the pedal to the metal and win this thing.

http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/n/nebraska/conf_champs.php

• Fire 1

Tweeting him about this is almost as stupid as tweeting recruits.

No matter what happens....your the one that's going to look like an idiot.

The hypocrisy of a sports talking head telling fans to shush is delicious.

Agree with both of these.

I think one thing everyone around the country knows, Husker fans take their football very seriously, sometimes too seriously. This is prime troll-bait. If Herbs wants to poke the rabid Husker football fanbase bear that's his deal, just don't expect me to care.

Makes for fun message board fodder though :)

Running an official Twitter account myself which has gotten quite a bit of backlash on reasonable stuff that people do not agree with, I know that when people give you hate on Twitter, the best thing to do is A) Ignore it or B) Come up with a cool sarcastic response. What Kirk did was pretty unprofessional.