Rumor: Les Miles to Nebraska as Assistant?

Someone on facebook was stirring the post abou Miles to Nebraska as assistant today.

A lot of these rumors will probably be out there because 1, Nebraksa fans are delirious and would think Saban would come here. 2. His son committed here, but I don't even know if he had an offer from LSU,

You mean Miles.

Also, I think Miles knowing there was a big chance he was going to get fired played a factor in if he offered his son a scholarship to go there.

Someone on facebook was stirring the post abou Miles to Nebraska as assistant today.

A lot of these rumors will probably be out there because 1, Nebraksa fans are delirious and would think Saban would come here. 2. His son committed here, but I don't even know if he had an offer from LSU,

You mean Miles.

Also, I think Miles knowing there was a big chance he was going to get fired played a factor in if he offered his son a scholarship to go there.

I meant Saban, as in people thought we could hire him after Bo was fired. I just didn't explain it well

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm...he hasn't taken a job as a head coach yet. Most of the attractive HC jobs are filled. HCMR said that once the 10th assistant is approved they would like to add an offensive assistant and he has proven that he will shell out the money to hire the best. I think everyone just assumes it's Tavita's job, but I like to keep an open mind. His son is joining the squad next year. I'm not usually conspiracy theory guy but....

had a friend tell me last night that the williams hire was essentially saying that "im willing to pay 400k this year to

Hmm...he hasn't taken a job as a head coach yet. Most of the attractive HC jobs are filled. HCMR said that once the 10th assistant is approved they would like to add an offensive assistant and he has proven that he will shell out the money to hire the best. I think everyone just assumes it's Tavita's job, but I like to keep an open mind. His son is joining the squad next year. I'm not usually conspiracy theory guy but....

i dont want Les Miles anywhere near our offense. We have enough issues on that side of the ball

I do see benefits to the presence of this name. His presence alone could/would result in good pub and connections and better talent gain. But his overall coaching abilities are something to be desired. on the defensive side i'd be for it. But for fans who want to put all blame on coaching, and then sport desire for a guy like Miles, it just makes zero sense to me.

had a friend tell me last night that the williams hire was essentially saying that "im willing to pay 400k this year to

to what!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Walk dogs? Shovel snow? Make the doughnuts? Create world peace? Make Nebraska Great Again?

Don't leave us on a cliffhanger!

• Fire 2

i dont want Les Miles anywhere near our offense. We have enough issues on that side of the ball

I do see benefits to the presence of this name. His presence alone could/would result in good pub and connections and better talent gain. But his overall coaching abilities are something to be desired. on the defensive side i'd be for it. But for fans who want to put all blame on coaching, and then sport desire for a guy like Miles, it just makes zero sense to me.

Miles would be fine as an offensive coach, hell he is an offensive coach. We don't have to let him call the offense, he is pretty good with the lineman I hear

to what!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Walk dogs? Shovel snow? Make the doughnuts? Create world peace? Make Nebraska Great Again?

lol

i didnt realize i posted that without finishing.

he said was "riley is basically saying i'm willing to 400k to get guys like Holmes, graham, Lenior, Johnson and Lewis"

• Fire 1

lol

i didnt realize i posted that without finishing.

he said was "riley is basically saying i'm willing to 400k to get guys like Holmes, graham, Lenior, Johnson and Lewis"

More than that, hopefully... :)