Yards Allowed 375 l 347

Passing 206 l 195

Rushing 169 l 152

Players to watch:

QB Richard Lagow l 93-155 1,460 yards 11 TD 7 INT

RB Devine Redding l 105 carries 491 yards

WR Nick Westbrook l 20 receptions 437 yards 4 TD

LB Tegray Scales l 46 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 INT

Nebraska travels to Bloomington for their first meeting against Indiana since 1978. Indiana put on a pretty good showing on the road last week vs Ohio State. The Hoosiers were only down 7 points with about 4 minutes left in the third quarter. Heisman candidate JT Barrett was shut down in the passing game (9/21 passing) but he made up for it on the ground. The biggest strength of the Indiana so far has been their big plays in the passing game. Their top two WRs are averaging better than 21 ypc thus far. With Nebraska having some key offensive players out this game we really need Morgan, DPE and the defense to step up. The zone-read was the achilles heal for Indiana last weekend.

Areas we need to clean up:

• Red zone offense (94th)
  • Tackles for loss (77th)
  • Net punting (124th)

Areas we need to keep up:

• Third-down conversions (3rd)
  • Sacks allowed (2nd)
  • Time of possession (9th)

Prediction: Nebraska 27 Indiana 21

• Fire 3

I said we would blow NW out. We didn't because we accumulated 2 touchbacks.

I said we would demolish Illinois. We didn't and trailed late into the game because of their surprising Defense and a slew of injuries.

This week...I'll just say we beat Indiana modestly and see what happens.

This game scares the hell out of me. TBH, I could see us losing 3 of the next 4 if we don't clean up our mistakes.

Definitely tricky. We just need to be in a full blown "win the game" mode these next two weeks and keep goin. Get to Wisconsin 7-0. Then it's on. But dont get cute and overzealous this week. Dont go in with a mentality that if we dont win by 3 scored, ppl are gonna freak out. Just win the game. even if it's a 34-24/38-31 type of game. Just win it. Whatever it takes. Even if it's ugly, zero compaints from me.

This game scares the hell out of me. TBH, I could see us losing 3 of the next 4 if we don't clean up our mistakes.

I know what you mean. This game should NOT be one that Husker fans worry about but I think a lot of us are worried.

The line is at -6.5 and I think that shows us a lot.

A loss this week could really set up a poor second half of the season. A win this weekend and it could set up a spectacular second half.

• Fire 2

Definitely tricky. We just need to be in a full blown "win the game" mode these next two weeks and keep goin. Get to Wisconsin 7-0. Then it's on. But dont get cute and overzealous this week. Dont go in with a mentality that if we dont win by 3 scored, ppl are gonna freak out. Just win the game. even if it's a 34-24/38-31 type of game. Just win it. Whatever it takes. Even if it's ugly, zero compaints from me.

Just as long as they cover!

Easy solution. Dont bet. Really takes the edge off, 'member?

Easy solution. Dont bet. Really takes the edge off, 'member?

Makes it less fun

Most likely another closer game. It won't be down to the wire but it will be tight into the second half.

Nebraska has proven to be deadly in winning time and I expect to see that again. For all of the problems this team has, they sure know how to win a football game this year. They have the "finish strong" part down, it will be interesting to see if they can add in "start fast" as well

• Fire 1

I said we would demolish Illinois. We didn't and trailed late into the game because of their surprising Defense and a slew of injuries.

So you're saying you've been giving Nebraska a little more credit than they deserved? :P

• Fire 3

Jeez. Enough with the pessimism and doom-n-gloom already!

I said two weeks ago this is looking like a bigger game then many of us thought. I'm sure they will be fired up to knock off another ranked team. Mich St, like our win over Oregon, doesn't look like much now, with those two teams record. We just need to stay close with them, till they lose some of that excitement, I look for a real close game.

GBR!!!

• Fire 1