Week 7 Preview: Indiana

BIG ERN

I watch some of the IU and OSU game last weekend. IU couldn't stop the read option or the QB draw to save their lives. With that said, since TA is banged up do we really want to do much of the QB Draw? They made OSU run the ball, they shut down their passing game and that hurt them. However, I never thought that IU was ever in the game as a serious threat to win. Their running attack is no joke and we had better be ready for it. I think we win, just like the NW and ILL game, we pull away late.

Based on the comments of Indiana DC, prepared to get blitzed the sh#t out of this week.

If that's the case, our screen game, WR and RB, should be fairly effective. I am trusting that with the BYE week, our line should be relatively healthy and rested.

screen game has been and will continue to be huge!
  • Fire 1

I don't care if we win by 1 or 100, this season isn't about style points for me. It's about hanging as many W's as possible. Next year we can start demolishing teams.

Yeah I am digging the wins and however they get it against Indiana, I'm all for it. But like Riley said today "I told them it's not against the rules to score more points in the 1st..." :P

All kidding aside, it's true and I'm hoping that takes heart with the team.

• Fire 1

I'm gonna go with Nebraska winning 34 to 27. Indiana has played Ohio state tough the last 5 years for some reason, but I think we will keep up the ground and pound and seal the game in the 4th just like we have in pretty much every game this year. Defense will do what needs to be done to win like that have all year so far.

It's more or so a personal curse. If I saw we are going to blow a team out, we tend to lose or win thinly. I'm hoping the opposite is true, reverse psychology and whatnot.

Or maybe you always guess high. Therefore if you say Nebraska will win modestly, they'll barely lose. Way to go, jerk!

(The part where I called him a jerk was a joke)

It's more or so a personal curse. If I saw we are going to blow a team out, we tend to lose or win thinly. I'm hoping the opposite is true, reverse psychology and whatnot.

Or maybe you always guess high. Therefore if you say Nebraska will win modestly, they'll barely lose. Way to go, jerk!

(The part where I called him a jerk was a joke)

As long as I'm not personally at the game we'll be A-Okay.