***Official Indiana Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Whatever stern/angry side Mike Riley has...I hope this team gets the full rath of it at halftime.

This team needs a huge wake-up call. Offensive asssistant coaches included.

Miracle catch. Pick 6. Offensively other than these two things, Nebraska did nothing during that first half.

Kudos to Banker & the Blackshirts. They alone are keeping us in the game.

• Fire 1

Whatever stern/angry side Mike Riley has...I hope this team gets the full rath of it at halftime.

This team needs a huge wake-up call. Offensive asssistant coaches included.

Miracle catch. Pick 6. Offensively other than these two things, Nebraska did nothing during that first half.

Kudos to Banker & the Blackshirts. They alone are keeping us in the game.

AGREED on all points.

1st half: Great defense so far.

Offense has been flat all game, but that is expected given all the injuries.

I am happy we are up two possessions going into half. Nebraska has been a second half team all year, so hopefully that continues! We got some buffer zone with that two possession lead.

Let's get some big runs and finish the half with the ball.

Langsdorf is calling a s*** game right now.

Worse so far. Like he's trying to go back to passing....

:facepalm:

You internet coaches may want to look at the box score before you start bitching about the play calling. We have ran the ball 20 times and passed it only 14 times. The problem is that we have bad TA for the first half being only 5-14 with a pick on a bad decision. Hopefully the good TA comes out for the second half.

• Fire 1

I can't be too dissapointed in this game. Indiana is a good football team, they are favored by Vegas, they are home.

Nebraska depleted by injuries at key positions on offense. Armstrong is not 100% and nowhere near it, yet he is soldiering on like a warrior.

Defense is playing lights out right now and hopefully make the right adjustments at halftime to continue to make it tough for Indiana to score.

IF Nebraska holds on and wins, absolute kudos to the coaching staff for scraping this one out, and also kudos to all the players who dug deep and fought through injuries.