***Official Indiana Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Problem is you have a banged up qb, an offensive line that is pretty bad in between the tackles, and a guy calling plays that appears to be oblivious to this.

This game hasnt been on OCDL outside of a couple meh calls. People yellled at him on the rollout (what people want DL to do with Tommy) pass where he threw high and behind Cotton. You cant be one dimensional and not pass, we've ran 20 to 14 passes. Tommy just isnt executing and our O is committing too many penalties on plays we do make. Sure DL can work on reducing penalties but there's only so much you can do there.... I just don't see how this isn't more on the players instead of the plays.

A lot of NUs running success comes outside the tackles. DL loves himself running it between the guards too much after said success. Interior OL=hot mess. The two third downs where he passed were severely head scratching coming on series where there was success running outside. And try a draw with your RB instead of a still pretty dinged TA

what must it be like to be Tommy and to be so banged up that you can't play the game to your strengths and then have fans call you Bad Tommy? I really don't know what more he could give right now.

He always does.

Which leg is bad for him cause it looks like it's affecting his throwing too. Certainly not crisp.

when Tommy is not a threat to run he must pass. Tommy passes best when he is running, but Tommy can't run because it hurts when he runs. The other option is to hand off to a running back but then the line would have to dominate

U guise. Everyone take a 5 minute break from the board. Go pound a beer and take a shot and it will make everything better.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Glad you reminded - will go grab a michelob ultra

Just grab a water same amount of alcohol and better taste.

It's 4.2%. I like to stick to this number. 4.1 for Busch. Coors is 4.2% and Miller light 4.2. These are my favorite beers