***Official Indiana Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

God, these officials......

Made the right call. Come on Reilly.

Typical uneducated Nebraska fan. I hate it when I'm at the game and everyone is booing the officials when it's obvious they made the right call. Makes me ashamed to be a fan sometimes...

Typical non reader? I quoted myself. Because I made the official comment before seeing the reply.

Tommy is not himself running. He's much slower than normal.

He is slower. Think he's still injured.

absolutely, that was my point. Taking Tommy's legs out of the game really limits us. Now I don't understand not using the running backs more as they were getting yards. Injuries and lack of QB depth is really our dagger. Can't believe were up

Let's get some big runs and finish the half with the ball.

Langsdorf is calling a s*** game right now.

Worse so far. Like he's trying to go back to passing....

:facepalm:

You internet coaches may want to look at the box score before you start bitching about the play calling. We have ran the ball 20 times and passed it only 14 times. The problem is that we have bad TA for the first half being only 5-14 with a pick on a bad decision. Hopefully the good TA comes out for the second half.

we will not have good Tommy because he is gimpy. Much like Taylor was for most of his career. Lack of depth is a beotch

No Westerkamp, Carter, Knevel, Ozigbo, and a banged up Tommy.

Being up 9 is a luxury at this point. Hope the offense makes some adjustments and comes out firing on all cylinders in the second half.

I think we're going to have to run Tommy even though he's banged up. He's off throwing and, with the exception of a couple of plays, they're stuffing our interior run game.

Let's get some big runs and finish the half with the ball.

Langsdorf is calling a s*** game right now.

Worse so far. Like he's trying to go back to passing....

:facepalm:

You internet coaches may want to look at the box score before you start bitching about the play calling. We have ran the ball 20 times and passed it only 14 times. The problem is that we have bad TA for the first half being only 5-14 with a pick on a bad decision. Hopefully the good TA comes out for the second half.

Stats don't explain a 3rd & 2 pocket pass from midfield. Did ABC call that to keep the game close?

I can't be too dissapointed in this game. Indiana is a good football team, they are favored by Vegas, they are home.

Nebraska depleted by injuries at key positions on offense. Armstrong is not 100% and nowhere near it, yet he is soldiering on like a warrior.

Defense is playing lights out right now and hopefully make the right adjustments at halftime to continue to make it tough for Indiana to score.

IF Nebraska holds on and wins, absolute kudos to the coaching staff for scraping this one out, and also kudos to all the players who dug deep and fought through injuries.

I'm not sure who your bookie is, but I everything I saw before kickoff had nebraska favored by 3 to 4.