Injury updates

mwj98

If Armstrong played through a torn hamstring, I don't feel quite as bad about losing 40-10 to Iowa.

Honestly, it just shows that we really needed to get a QB in the 2016 cycle, even if Bush stayed, we would've been in trouble because he wasn't very good.

I guess I'm unclear on the injury status I'm assuming he re-injured or it got much worse while playing Iowa.

And, you know they didn't attempt a plan B or C how?

You're right, I technically don't know if they didn't attempt a plan B or C, but by not signing any QB in that class, the coaches failed.

OK..go ahead and crucify them for failing to sign a great class with two months to do it. (which you admitted you really don't know what transpired during that time)

I'll enjoy concentrating on the 22 months since where they have signed what appears to be three very capable QBs (assuming Gebbia signs).

And you go ahead and make it seem like Riley and his staff can do no wrong and they don't deserve to be criticized over anything.

The thing that has annoyed me about Riley is that he is taking a very "long-game" approach with the program. I understand the reasoning behind this philosophy and sometimes there no quick fixes. But that philosophy delivered an awful 2015 season, and a 2016 season which was no better than the "down years" of his predecessor.

Who is saying the bolded?

you in every post

• Fire 1

And, you know they didn't attempt a plan B or C how?

You're right, I technically don't know if they didn't attempt a plan B or C, but by not signing any QB in that class, the coaches failed.

OK..go ahead and crucify them for failing to sign a great class with two months to do it. (which you admitted you really don't know what transpired during that time)

I'll enjoy concentrating on the 22 months since where they have signed what appears to be three very capable QBs (assuming Gebbia signs).

And you go ahead and make it seem like Riley and his staff can do no wrong and they don't deserve to be criticized over anything.

The thing that has annoyed me about Riley is that he is taking a very "long-game" approach with the program. I understand the reasoning behind this philosophy and sometimes there no quick fixes. But that philosophy delivered an awful 2015 season, and a 2016 season which was no better than the "down years" of his predecessor.

Who is saying the bolded?

you in every post

Every post?

Really.....interesting.