Bowl Projections Thread

Red Five

I'd like our chances with TA and Frazier's Oline (assuming Oz is calling the plays).

Well this team isn't the GOAT, and even if the game were played in Lincoln we wouldn't Black Out the stadium by any means. But we would play the role of Nebraskan Assasins and sneak out a win. Then they would probably claim they had the Flu. It's not like their offense has The Cream of the Crop, but Armstrong isn't exactly Tommie Frazier 15 either.

LSU would win by 25+ no matter when we play. At least if they played this weekend Fournette wouldn't play. In January he assuredly will. Our offense wouldn't be able to move the ball, and their RBs would gash us. Like I said, I'll bet a $50 steak dinner if they do play.

Just like #6 Georgia was going to beat us by 5 touchdowns in the 2012 Capital One Bowl.

Many people said the same about UCLA last year too.

• Fire 1
Holiday Bowl: Washington State vs. Iowa

Date: Dec. 27 — San Diego

Bowl affiliation: Pac-12 No. 3 vs. Big Ten No. 3-4

Music City Bowl: Tennessee vs. Minnesota

Date: Dec. 30 — Nashville

Bowl affiliation: SEC No. 3-8 vs. Big Ten No. 5-7

Outback Bowl: Nebraska vs. Florida

Date: Jan. 2 — Tampa, Fla.

Bowl affiliation: Big Ten No. 3-4 vs. SEC No. 3-8

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/gallery/college-football-cfb-bowl-projections-schedule-dates-alabama-michigan-ohio-state-texas-week-13-mandel-112916

• Fire 1

Most people here in SEC country are thinking Auburn in the Sugar vs Oklahoma, LSU in the Citrus vs Louisville, and Florida in the Outback vs Nebraska. Iowa to the Holiday and Minnesota to the Music City.

I'm predicting McElwain goes to Oregon and you guys end up playing Florida with an interim coach in the Outback Bowl.

Is it just me or does it feel like Nebraska has gone to Florida for a bowl game like 7 of the last 8 years?

I don't care where Nebraska goes, really, just give us a winnable game. I don't care if we are playing The Citadel in the Gluten Free Bread Classic Bowl. I just want Nebraska to end the season with 10 wins and have less then 4 losses.

• Fire 1

Please send NU to Nashville. It's closer.

Closer to Tulsa too - maybe I can go! I'd prefer Dallas area for a game. Would make an easy trip. Since the Huskers are no longer in the Big 12 (Thank God) I don't get the opportunity to see them locally at OU or OSU-Stillwater. Always fun to hear the OU fans show you what unsportsmanlike conduct looks like. OSU fans were always good and respectful. They were always my 2nd favorite Big 12 team after the Huskers. We'll play OU during the season at Norman in 2021! (Unless the Big 10 adds them before that date - which I hope happens, along wt Kansas basketball)

Is it just me or does it feel like Nebraska has gone to Florida for a bowl game like 7 of the last 8 years?

I don't care where Nebraska goes, really, just give us a winnable game. I don't care if we are playing The Citadel in the Gluten Free Bread Classic Bowl. I just want Nebraska to end the season with 10 wins and have less then 4 losses.

Doesn't really feel like that much. Been to California 4 of last 8 including the Holiday 3 times already