Friday night games coming

1st off. Something like this would be scheduled so far in advance that i coukd see the NSAA moving that weeks games to thursdayor even a saturday. 2nd. Rosenthals overreaction and mocking of folks overreacting on twitter in kinda annoying.

I've gone around with him all day about it. I generally like what he posts, but you're right, he's getting annoying.

1st off. Something like this would be scheduled so far in advance that i coukd see the NSAA moving that weeks games to thursdayor even a saturday. 2nd. Rosenthals overreaction and mocking of folks overreacting on twitter in kinda annoying.

I've gone around with him all day about it. I generally like what he posts, but you're right, he's getting annoying.

hes normally a joy. This is the only topicwheres hesbeen a pain about. Maybe its cuz i cant find any positive out of this. And dont see him doing so either. Hes just mocking everyones negatives.
  • Fire 1

Looks like UM, Penn State is a no. Ohio State looks like it will with some caveats. Huskers may not want to rock the boat, but from what you guys are saying there may be enough inconvenience to either do an away game on Friday or none at all.

also would not do it for a home game. I also would not do it against Ohio state, Michigan, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Penn State, Indiana, Northwestern, Minnesota.

Also, the game would need to start at 8:00 CT.

Looks like UM, Penn State is a no. Ohio State looks like it will with some caveats. Huskers may not want to rock the boat, but from what you guys are saying there may be enough inconvenience to either do an away game on Friday or none at all.

also would not do it for a home game. I also would not do it against Ohio state, Michigan, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Penn State, Indiana, Northwestern, Minnesota.

Why does it need to be an 8 pm kickoff? That is really late.

Why does it need to be an 8 pm kickoff? That is really late.

Would create a window for HS football fans to not have to miss entire Husker game... ;)

A lot of schools are opting out. I wonder if that'll make them call this idea off, at least 5 teams have boldly stated that they will NOT have any Friday games.

Michigan is the only one that I have seen that said "No way, no how" home or away. The other four said no to HOME games.

My guess is

LEAD BALLOON

So... Why don't we just do this but let Illinois, Purdue, Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana and Minnesota have a Home Friday night game each year...

To be honest, I don't care much if our road game against those teams is on a Friday Night in primetime.

I'm on board with a road Friday game @ a lower level B1G team every 3 years. I liked the road Thursday games we started playing when we were in the 12.