Friday night games coming

We'all have one of these damn near every year. According to the Chicago tribune:

"Delany said there will be three conference games and three non-league games in September and October. No team will play more than twice."

There's slots for 12 teams. 13 teams eligible because Michigan gets to say no. Maybe the lesser programs will get two Friday night games and spare some bigger teams. But I would anticipate on if these every year.

I officiate High School football on Friday nights so obviously I hate this idea. Plus once my son grows up I'll want to watch him play football too so that's one less Husker game I'll attend that year.

I find it hard to believe that Nebraska would even consider doing this

We play a Friday game every year already...

this is an interesting point. Would the B1G make us play another one every 3 years since we already have one or decide that the yearly black Friday game is good enough?

The B1G would not count the Black Friday game to fulfill this "requirement". I also found it interesting that NU-Iowa is the only B1G game on Black Friday. I just figured there would be another conference game or two on that day.