Blackshirts?

Magnus

I hate this whole thought of "they don't deserve to wear them" and sh#t. They are the ones playing the game, we don't have more ownership of this team as fans yet people act like they literally got kicked in the balls when a game goes bad- but we don't just inherently deserve to have our team win all of the time

• Fire 1

Two weeks ago everyone was praising the defense and talking about how great it was to see the Blackshirts back. One week ago we were bragging how awesome it was they didn't go down without a fight and how the Blackshirts were keeping us in the game. They have one bad night and everyone wants them to turn in their Blackshirt. Get real. Next time you have a bad day at work, I want you to turn in your resignation letter

Give credit to the coaches of Ohio State for finding holes in the defense, and give credit to the Ohio State players for making the plays. Ohio State out-talented NU last night, but the worst part was that they also out-hustled and out-played NU last night. I thought NU had turned the corner on that lack of effort, but it reared it's ugly head last night.