Why are a Lot of Us Giving Up?

Not so much giving up, but damnt every big game of importance, we just get the snot beat out of us. We will have a game like the wisky game where we lay all out on the turf and still come up short. I can live with that game. It's the other games where teams put up a 5 6 or a 7 for a first number on us. At least when Osborne was losing all those games they where close well fough out games. Like others have said we hired .500 coach to coach us to 7-4 8-3 records and I suppose bottom top 25 team "at times". Till the university figures it out in the coaching department, we will be a slight above mid level team.

So do i lore for the days of old ? Yep, but who doesn't. First and foremost we need a QB coach. So tired of seeing our QB hit there plateau then start to regress at an alarming rate.

As for Minnesota I don't know what to expect with/without TA.

Nebraska returning to being a National Power is not likely, even though we all hope it will happen. Many things have changed since Coach Osborne walked the sidelines.

Alabama returning to a National Power was not likely before Saban came in, and even during his first couple of years.

Michigan returning to a national power was not likely before Harbaugh came in.

Clemson being a national power wasn't likely until last year.

Chin up.

honestly it was likely for Bama, Michigan, Clemson all of those places are rich with talent within 500 miles unlike we have here. All of those schools particularly Bama are in talent rich areas

Let's keep in mind that when we played OSU, we played them at the exact wrong time to play them. They have a "kill everyone" mentality now in their fight for a playoff spot. Sure, we got punished by them. But they came into that game with way more fire than we did. If we had more fire or they had less, the game may have not been by more than a few scores.

I said the same thing during the game last week and get lit up for it. With A&M losing in the morning they even had more incentive to do what they did.

I don't know why people are giving up.....a bunch of big tit babies I guess??

What do the size of ones' tits have to do with giving up on a football team?

You don't comprehend very well. The people giving up are big titbabies. Back to your weird agenda.

There's a reason I don't "comprehend very well."

a) big-tit baby - a baby with big tits

b) big tit-baby - a big baby who "has to hang on mommy's tit or it will start crying"

c) big tit baby - vague and open to interpretation

You chose option C in your original post. Therefore I assumed option A through no fault of my own.

Now please inform me on what my agenda is.

I've been a Husker fan for as long as I can remember and this was by and far the worst offensive football game I have seen the Huskers play. I don't think any of us are truly giving up but after last year and the whooping Saturday night and the fact that we haven't beaten a ranked team on the road since 1999 (the AFLAC question of the game). It is disheartening to say the least and as others have said, I hope we don't make it to Indy this year. Two crushing defeats on national TV in one year would destroy any hope for recruitment for several years.

We have beat ranked opponents on the road since 99. We just haven't beaten a top 10 opponent on the road

I don't know why people are giving up.....a bunch of big tit babies I guess??

What do the size of ones' tits have to do with giving up on a football team?

You don't comprehend very well. The people giving up are big titbabies. Back to your weird agenda.

There's a reason I don't "comprehend very well."

a) big-tit baby - a baby with big tits

b) big tit-baby - a big baby who "has to hang on mommy's tit or it will start crying"

c) big tit baby - vague and open to interpretation

You chose option C in your original post. Therefore I assumed option A through no fault of my own.

Now please inform me on what my agenda is.

them titties will mess a person's mind up.
  • Fire 2

Nebraska returning to being a National Power is not likely, even though we all hope it will happen. Many things have changed since Coach Osborne walked the sidelines.

Alabama returning to a National Power was not likely before Saban came in, and even during his first couple of years.

Chin up.

They all had pretty darn good coaching , would you put us in the category? The whole staff on average.

Why do you always have to be so negative? Don't always have to kill an upbeat spirit.

Chin up.

They all had pretty darn good coaching , would you put us in the category? The whole staff on average.

Why do you always have to be so negative? Don't always have to kill an upbeat spirit.

what upbeat spirit is that gb? gonna change your name to pollyanna but without any reason to be such lol

The odds of Minnesota winning at Camp Randall to me seem incredibly small. So naturally it makes quite a bit of sense to give up on winning a conference title. But, the Gophers could possibly pull off the upset.

But I wouldn't possibly consider giving up on Riley with Tanner Lee in waiting. And I'd wager that a big portion of Husker fans don't have that same optimism because they're perpetually stuck in "Run the Damn Ball" mode.

The odds of Minnesota winning at Camp Randall to me seem incredibly small. So naturally it makes quite a bit of sense to give up on winning a conference title. But, the Gophers could possibly pull off the upset.

But I wouldn't possibly consider giving up on Riley with Tanner Lee in waiting. And I'd wager that a big portion of Husker fans don't have that same optimism because they're perpetually stuck in "Run the Damn Ball" mode.

The fact that some people are putting their faith in a washout from Tulane doesn't instill much confidence for next year....

The fact that some people are putting their faith in a washout from Tulane doesn't instill much confidence for next year....

facepalm.jpg?x17359

• Fire 1

Tanner is far from a wash up qb. He's transferring because the knew coaching staff runs the option. He could've transferred anywhere and will be the one of the most effective qbs we've had in a long time

Tanner is far from a wash up qb. He's transferring because the knew coaching staff runs the option. He could've transferred anywhere and will be the one of the most effective qbs we've had in a long time

His passing statistics were worse than Armstrong's were, in a weaker conference. Kid may start by default, but don't expect "effective" off the bat.