Trump's America

zoogs

He continues to prove he's a child. I hope he takes some "zoom zoom" pictures like he did when he had the big rig trucks come to the WH.

Next up:

• Dump Trucks
  • Cranes
  • Boats
  • Boy Scouts' Pinewood Derby - with real motors
  • Monster Trucks
  • Remote controlled helicopters

What choice do his staffers have? http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/342509-new-book-devils-bargain-details-trump-lashing-out-at-manafort-days

"Devil's Bargain" by Bloomberg's Joshua Green details Trump's "last straw" before firing Manafort last summer, after a New York Times storysuggested that campaign aides did TV interviews to get their boss’s attention.

Trump was furious about the report, the Daily Mail reported in a preview of the book.

"You think you've gotta go on TV to talk to me? You treat me like a baby!” Trump said.

“Am I like a baby to you? I sit there like a little baby and watch TV and you talk to me? Am I a f--king baby, Paul?”

Trump's the big boss and he gets what he wants.

• Fire 1

It's impossible to get it all here but I'll paraphrase some of the content I'm hearing from Trumps Boy Scouts of America appearance tonight. It sounds like a Hilter Youth rally:

• Asks Senator Price if he'll get Senate votes to bring up healthcare bill. "He better get ‘em, otherwise I’m gonna say, Tom – you’re fired."
  • Trump just marveled at the record-setting crowd at the National Scout Jamboree and wondered if the "fake media" will show the crowd on TV.
  • President Trump at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree: "Did President Obama ever come to a Jamboree?" Boy Scouts: "Noooooooo!"
  • Trump tells the Boy Scouts he's going to kill Obamacare; Boy Scouts respond with chants of "U-S-A! U-S-A!"
  • Trump won't tell the scouts the details of his wealthy friend's fab life on yachts. "You're Boy Scouts. But you know life, you know life."
  • Okay, some uplifting advice from the president: "Do something you love... When you do something that you love, you're never going to fail."
  • "Do you remember that famous night on television? On November 8th?"
  • The Boy Scouts of America are now booing Hillary Clinton as President Trump recounts his Michigan strategy and the election results.
  • President Trump to the Boy Scouts: "Under a Trump Administration, you'll be saying 'Merry Christmas' again as you go shopping."
  • Citing Boy Scout Law: "Trustworthy, loyal.... "We could use some more loyalty, I can tell you," says Pres Trump.

Side note:

• Trump invited Eagle Scouts in his Cabinet: Rick Perry, Ryan Zinke to attend with him. Eagle Scout/Attorney General Jeff Sessions not invited.

Do yourself a favor and listen to this, and then remind yourself that you're listening to the POTUS. Then remind yourself that he's in front of the boy scouts.

As an Eagle Scout, this has me extremely hot under the collar. Reading that entire threads makes me want to break something.

It's absolutely out of bounds to use the organization as a political prop. But he was doing that with the military just the other day, so I guess lines are blurring everywhere. He actually had them booing his predecessor and his campaign opponent. What a complete lack of class.

Personally, I find is disgusting and abhorrent he would use his pulpit as an outlet for his agenda. You're talking to teenaged Boy Scouts, jackass. His complete lack of respect for boundaries is really grating on me.

• Fire 3