Trump's America

zoogs

Lol

Looks like someone just realized who his sources were.

Ha not even close. I posted two tweets and everyone attacks me instead of looking at the bigger picture. Not once did anyone condone what those who sat and did nothing or questions Nancy on why she seems pissed that Trump wants to bring jobs to the American people?

You have 50-100 people applauding over 90 secs(?) and you have numerous people who sit on their hands and do nothing and I'm the bad guy. Show some respect to a widow who's husband fought and died serving this nation allowing these douchebags to live their pathetic lives.

You have Trump announcing how he's going to bring jobs to the American people. They cheer and applaud but Nancy just looks pissed about this great announcement but I'm the bad guy.

It's not the applauding, it's the message. Some of you all are off your rockers

Trump didn't say anything any other president hasn't said in every speech like this in the past 50 years. In those other speeches, some political opponents didn't clap (I mentioned John Boehner, but it predates him by decades). There was no outrage over that, it's part of the political difference in this country. Your outrage over this is the product of crazy fringe websites trying to whip you into a frenzy - and it's working. That's the takeaway here.

• Fire 7

I posted two tweets and everyone attacks me instead of looking at the bigger picture.

Another triggered snowflake needs a safe space.

Show some respect to a widow who's husband fought and died serving this nation allowing these douchebags to live their pathetic lives.

They showed respect, far more than Trump did for Khizr Khan, his family, and their fallen soldier son.

• Fire 4

Lol

Ha not even close. I posted two tweets and everyone attacks me instead of looking at the bigger picture. Not once did anyone condone what those who sat and did nothing or questions Nancy on why she seems pissed that Trump wants to bring jobs to the American people?

You have 50-100 people applauding over 90 secs(?) and you have numerous people who sit on their hands and do nothing and I'm the bad guy. Show some respect to a widow who's husband fought and died serving this nation allowing these douchebags to live their pathetic lives.

You have Trump announcing how he's going to bring jobs to the American people. They cheer and applaud but Nancy just looks pissed about this great announcement but I'm the bad guy.

The bigger picture is that you called people douches and ordered them to have respect without knowing yourself whether the situation actually took place.

You said yourself in teachercd's status update that you didn't even watch the speech. But you take the word as gospel from "Benny".

Good on ya.

• Fire 3

Lol

You're right. Nobody condoned it...not once.

• Fire 2

Things Trump supporters are not outraged about:

Trump's personal attacks against John McCain, POW and decorated war hero.

Trump's personal attacks against the parents of a fallen soldier who died so Trump could live "his pathetic life."

Trump ignoring intelligence briefings to tweet.

Trump blaming everyone involved in the operation he OK'd for Ryan's death, including his team, and not accepting any responsibility himself.

Things Trump supporters are outraged about:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz didn't stand properly during an ovation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Fire 8

I think a good way to honor war widows would be to not tweet about your daughter's clothing line during an intel meeting.

Or to not tweet about what you're watching on TV while the operation that killed the hero is happening.
And maybe not parade his death around when someone criticizes your actions that got him killed.

Things Trump supporters are not outraged about:

Trump's personal attacks against John McCain, POW and decorated war hero.

Trump's personal attacks against the parents of a fallen soldier who died so Trump could live "his pathetic life."

Trump ignoring intelligence briefings to tweet.

Trump blaming everyone involved in the operation he OK'd for Ryan's death, including his team, and not accepting any responsibility himself.

Things Trump supporters are outraged about:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz didn't stand properly during an ovation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bolded can not be stressed enough.

• Fire 2

These speeches are always stupid. I got excited about one of these speeches Bush made early in his presidency and learned my lesson. It's all words. I believe he talked at length about increasing the budget for alternative energy.

Imagine a scenario where you're in a room full of people. Someone important comes in and stands in front of the room and says "There should be more jobs in the U.S. because it would help the economy."

Would you:

a) burst into thunderous applause

b) say something like "um, no duh"

Same scenario except half the room is filled with Sooners fans and the other half with Cornhusker fans and the guy talking is Tom Osborne. You're more excited because it's freaking Tom Osborne, but the Sooners fans still do b.

That's basically what these speeches are. They're a bunch of feel good "no duh" nonsense, much of which never comes to fruition. All that matters is whether the guy talking is a Republican or Democrat.

• Fire 1