Why is Donald Trump a racist?

NUance

Btw, no one denies there is racism but it is a tool to distract from the real issues.

Hillary said it herself and the Bernie Bros and everyone else killed her for it...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/13/clinton-in-nevada-not-everything-is-about-an-economic-theory/

"Not everything is about an economic theory, right?" Clinton asked her audience of a few hundred activists, most of them wearing T-shirts from the unions that had promoted the rally. "If we broke up the big banks tomorrow — and I will, if they deserve it, if they pose a systemic risk, I will — would that end racism?"

"No!" shouted her audience.

"Would that end sexism?"

"No!"

"Would that end discrimination against the LGBT community?"

"No!"

This is code for, "I'm supported by the big banks(Like Goldman Sachs) to make sure racism is at the forefront of your mind."

So Trumps racist past (and present actions) are just a 'tool' to distract Americans from the 'real' issues?????!!!!!! WTF????!!!!!

You sir are the pure definition of the Delusional with a capital D Trump supporter as well as person....

Let someone make this very clear for you. Trumps past (and present) exhibitions of blatant racism are not a tool my friend. They happened and are exactly who he is and what he represents. Yep. That's the guy you voted for and support. You must be proud eh?

Unreal.

You're dodging....

Except the only one guilty of 'dodging' isn't me. Racism isn't a 'tool' as you'd so ignorantly like to believe to distract voters from the 'real' issues which in case you forgot was what you claimed in the very the first sentence of your post. I suppose you thought 9/11 was an inside job too right????!!!!! Take off your tin foil hat. A racist is part of who Donald Trump is and unlike you that is a pretty f'n important 'issue' for me. Obviously it isn't for you. I know, I know. The Democrats fabricated his words and actions when it comes to women and the physically handicapped too right?????!!!!!!! You know. To distract everyone from the real issues.... Jesus.

He literally called Mexicans 'rapists' in his campaign announcement.

Wow. Well that seems racist all right. Did he really say that? I mean, sure, a fair percentage of illegals from Mexico are probably criminals. Like the ones smuggling drugs. But suspect the percentage of drug smugglers is fairly small. I think most illegal immigrants sneak across the border to get jobs.

Actually, all illegals are criminals regardless of their intent.

• Fire 8

Look at it this way.

I've heard nothing for years but very personal, incendiary attacks on people like President Obama and Clinton (damn liberals!). These attacks are sometimes relating to policy, but more often than not personal attacks on their character. A lot of these character attacks are partially or entirely made up, not truthful, and rooted in opinion that was likely gathered from the Fox News corners of the world.

This was coming from lots and LOTS of people on the right. Not just the racist or anti-Semitic or otherwise undesirable Trump supporter types, but good men too, including plenty of our Republican elected officials.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Suddenly conservatives feel attacked because people are bringing up legitimate, documented instances of Trump showing his racially incendiary and bigoted past, and it's the left just trying to distract people? Like they do with gun control or healthcare?

Come on, man. Do you not see the glaring double standard?

Those criticisms of Trump don't suddenly disappear because he got elected. People shouldn't try to minimize them, either.

• Fire 5

Btw, no one denies there is racism but it is a tool to distract from the real issues.

Hillary said it herself and the Bernie Bros and everyone else killed her for it...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/13/clinton-in-nevada-not-everything-is-about-an-economic-theory/

"Not everything is about an economic theory, right?" Clinton asked her audience of a few hundred activists, most of them wearing T-shirts from the unions that had promoted the rally. "If we broke up the big banks tomorrow — and I will, if they deserve it, if they pose a systemic risk, I will — would that end racism?"

"Would that end sexism?"

"No!"

"No!"

This is code for, "I'm supported by the big banks(Like Goldman Sachs) to make sure racism is at the forefront of your mind."

So Trumps racist past (and present actions) are just a 'tool' to distract Americans from the 'real' issues?????!!!!!! WTF????!!!!!

You sir are the pure definition of the Delusional with a capital D Trump supporter as well as person....

Let someone make this very clear for you. Trumps past (and present) exhibitions of blatant racism are not a tool my friend. They happened and are exactly who he is and what he represents. Yep. That's the guy you voted for and support. You must be proud eh?

Unreal.

You're dodging....

Except the only one guilty of 'dodging' isn't me. Racism isn't a 'tool' as you'd so ignorantly like to believe to distract voters from the 'real' issues which in case you forgot was what you claimed in the very the first sentence of your post. I suppose you thought 9/11 was an inside job too right????!!!!! Take off your tin foil hat. A racist is part of who Donald Trump is and unlike you that is a pretty f'n important 'issue' for me. Obviously it isn't for you. I know, I know. The Democrats fabricated his words and actions when it comes to women and the physically handicapped too right?????!!!!!!! You know. To distract everyone from the real issues.... Jesus.

Why is it so important for you, personally?

Look at it this way.

I've heard nothing for years but very personal, incendiary attacks on people like President Obama and Clinton (damn liberals!). These attacks are sometimes relating to policy, but more often than not personal attacks on their character. A lot of these character attacks are partially or entirely made up, not truthful, and rooted in opinion that was likely gathered from the Fox News corners of the world.

This was coming from lots and LOTS of people on the right. Not just the racist or anti-Semitic or otherwise undesirable Trump supporter types, but good men too, including plenty of our Republican elected officials.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Suddenly conservatives feel attacked because people are bringing up legitimate, documented instances of Trump showing his racially incendiary and bigoted past, and it's the left just trying to distract people? Like they do with gun control or healthcare?

Those criticisms of Trump don't suddenly disappear because he got elected. People shouldn't try to minimize them, either.

I think we should be able to rip on both sides, doesn't matter to me at all! I just don't know why some get banned for it while others don't.

Look at it this way.

Those criticisms of Trump don't suddenly disappear because he got elected. We're not going to minimize them.

This is true. We've seen all sorts of weird rumors and accusations directed towards Obama over the past eight years. Starting with whether he was even born in the U.S. or not.

• Fire 1

racist and bigot as terms have become so watered down by all this, i pity people who are really victims of them.

Yeah, I pity people like Judge Curiel, Megyn Kelly, Alicia Machado, Mika Brezinski, the Khan family, the Central Park Five, and The Apprentice contestants. It must be a real smack in the face to see your victimizer elected President.

• Fire 3

racist and bigot as terms have become so watered down by all this, i pity people who are really victims of them.

Yeah, I pity people like Judge Curiel, Megyn Kelly, Alicia Machado, Mika Brezinski, the Khan family, the Central Park Five, and The Apprentice contestants. It must be a real smack in the face to see your victimizer elected President.

I also feel bad for the people the Clintons have screwed over as well. Please take a step out of the country and see the damage that has been done by our government as well as the foundations those in the government support.

I couldn't vote for either one.

"Not everything is about an economic theory, right?" Clinton asked her audience of a few hundred activists, most of them wearing T-shirts from the unions that had promoted the rally. "If we broke up the big banks tomorrow and I will, if they deserve it, if they pose a systemic risk, I will would that end racism?"

"Would that end sexism?"

"No!"

"No!"

Unreal.

You're dodging....

Why is it so important for you, personally?

You really need an explanation for this? Don't you want someone who is of high moral fiber, and we can all respect in office? Now that was never going to happen in this election, but do you really need that explained to you?
  • Fire 3

You ask why the leader of the country's racism is so important for someone, personally?

That's as close as I've seen to someone flat out saying "Well, It won't effect me, personally, so I don't care."

Trump's not gonna be Hitler, but I'm guessing a lot of Germans felt that way too. Even the ones who didn't think they disliked Jews. It helped the Jews a lot that not all of the Germans were racist.

• Fire 3

And those are just the victims who were brave enough to come forward publicly. There are a boatload more that have been intimidated or are part of current ongoing legal cases or are still dealing with the ramifications of his business decisions which have put them in dire straights.