Ryker Fyfe Broken Wrist - Armstrong still out...

Well you have to put whoever you can in that roll without burning a red shirt to POB. Wasteful to burn his redshirt last game of the season.

Focus on a strong run game, then if you have to pass do short 5 yard throws. Probably put a capable runner at QB so you have that added dimension of able to run if need be.

Iowa is sitting at 7-4. However, their last two games they lost were to the #10 and #12 team in the country. They then went and beat the #3 team. The really big black eye on their record was North Dakota State but that was 10 weeks ago and NDS is knows to rise up and knock off Div 1 teams. They are not your average 1AA team.

This team is a good team that might very well beat us even if we had Tommy healthy.

This QB situation is going to be really interesting. Would you rather have Tommy that can't run because of a bad hammy or Fyfe with a bad wrist?

TA's play is predicated on his legs. IF the line can provide protection, I'll eat more crow and say I'd go with Fyfe. So long as he can throw.......Unsure how his wrist will effect his game i.e. which bone, how bad of break etc...

I just dont know if he has enough experience playing with a quirky injury like that.

Do you go with the younger guy who is healthy if you can get him a good game plan this week?

Are you referring to Patrick O'Brien?

I was referring to Zac Darlington. I cant imagine this group would burn O'Briens red shirt for a win against Iowa.

I'm confident we could beat Iowa with a QB roster of Stephen Hawking, Helen Keller, and Selena Gomez.

Iowa is not a team to be taken lightly. They have a good head coach, and a very tough defense. We have struggled with good defenses this year. You dont look past Iowa, ever. Ask Michigan.

Correct, and when I suggested they'd be favored over us a month ago I was roundly mocked. Yet, lo and behold, here we are and the Hawkeyes are giving points.

Maybe I'm missing something, but us just expecting to roll through Iowa on Friday seems foolish to me. They can, and certainly may, beat us. Although I obviously hope they don't.

• Fire 1